PDA

View Full Version : Loch of Mey Bird Hide

the second coming
26-Aug-07, 10:17
Dear all

Could you please let me know, or pass onto anyone associated with SOC Caithness. I often walk up to the hide at Mey and was disgusted to find that someone/persons, have put a brick through one of the windows and daubed the visitors book in obscenities and such like. A sad day.

If there are materials available please lt me know and I'll have a bash at fixing the window.

Thanks.

WeeBurd
26-Aug-07, 10:33
Dear all

Could you please let me know, or pass onto anyone associated with SOC Caithness. I often walk up to the hide at Mey and was disgusted to find that someone/persons, have put a brick through one of the windows and daubed the visitors book in obscenities and such like. A sad day.

If there are materials available please lt me know and I'll have a bash at fixing the window.

Thanks.

Why do people feel the need to do this [disgust]. Shameful. I'm sure your offer of help will be appreciated, TSC.

Moira
26-Aug-07, 17:51
TSC - that is sad to hear. I'm sure Mary Legg, the Countryside Ranger in your area, would appreciate your offer to help. You would be able to contact her through the Highland Council website :-
http://www.highland.gov.uk/yourcouncil/news/newsreleases/2005/August/bird-hide.htm

kas
26-Aug-07, 18:49
How terrible. I have sent the ranger and SOC chairman an email to let them know.

nirofo
27-Aug-07, 01:47
Dear all

Thanks.

Did you contact the Police?

nirofo.