PDA

View Full Version : Revenge and Punishment

Lolabelle
26-Aug-07, 09:08
In marriages there are all kinds of splits and retributions, but this takes the cake. Read (http://uk.news.yahoo.com/rtrs/20070822/tod-uk-russia-crime-penis-b7e5c6f_1.html)

What is the best story of revenge that you have ever heard?

I heard of a story of a woman who when she found out that her husband had an affair. So she sewed all his clothes together into one big long line with her sewing machine, jeans, undies,shirts and everything. I thought that was so funny. [lol]

laguna2
26-Aug-07, 09:10
Ouch :eek:

Don't think I would go that far .... but sewing clothes together or cutting them up I would consider - if I had to, which I don't! :D

johno
26-Aug-07, 09:23
Some time ago i read about a husband who after leaving his wife for his secretary rang his wife telling her what had happened & that she could keep the house & the money in the bank but she was to sell his top of the range jaguar v12 for whatever she could get for it and send the cash to his bank acc
so the wife advertised the car car for £1. the first guy that replied to the ad could,nt believe his luck [it was him that leaked the story to the media]
He questioned the price had hpi checks done, everything was above board, the woman had written authority from the husband & the sale went ahead.
£65,ooo car for £1. sale of the century. hell hath no fury.................[lol]

laguna2
26-Aug-07, 09:26
Oooooooooooooo revenge is sweet :D

botheed
26-Aug-07, 10:01
my friends wife was playing away from home and divorce was just around the corner
so he took a chainsaw and halved everything in the house
then phoned her up to take the half that was hers[lol]

Lolabelle
26-Aug-07, 10:11
my friends wife was playing away from home and divorce was just around the corner
so he took a chainsaw and halved everything in the house
then phoned her up to take the half that was hers[lol]

Whhooo hooo, that's a good one! I can really see that. [lol]

jsherris
26-Aug-07, 10:18
I'd not long been married was a naive 20 year old & had my very first 'door knock' by the men in suits who were talking to me about God & religion and were explaining to me about the importance of 'keeping to our colour'.....
I can't for the life of me remember what religion they were, but folk who know me KNOW that I'm not colour prejudice in any way & I was feeling really uncomfortable with this line of conversation.

So, just at that point, my then-best friend (West-Indian) pulled up in her car.... I said to the men in suits whilst pointing to the car, "Oh no, my life-partner's home early & I haven't finished doing the housework yet!"

They left...... quickly! [lol]

orkneylass
26-Aug-07, 20:45
On reading the original story in which the guy says "I don't know what I did to deserve that"....as a woman I'd say that was exactly why she did it!!!!!

grumpyhippo
26-Aug-07, 22:05
I've been subjected to the ultimate revenge.................30 years and still married!!!!!

Torvaig
26-Aug-07, 22:20
I've been subjected to the ultimate revenge.................30 years and still married!!!!!

And you've loved every minute of those 30 years! ;)

grumpyhippo
26-Aug-07, 22:46
And you've loved every minute of those 30 years! ;)

Well there were one or two when I .................................................. ...... oops I've been told to switch e computer off.

laguna2
26-Aug-07, 23:15
Well there were one or two when I .................................................. ...... oops I've been told to switch e computer off.

Serves you right ................... [lol]

grumpyhippo
26-Aug-07, 23:20
Serves you right ................... [lol]

Got remission....................... after 30 years its the least I can hope for.

bluelady
27-Aug-07, 00:12
Hmm none so memorable then Bobby Bobbit - i think his name was. I had a friend whose partner had an affair and who solely owned the house they lived in. She knew once she left, he was going to move in his new lover. When he was out, she sewed Prawns in the hems of the curtains, some which were above e radiators. Apparently, he had to get a few contractors in at great cost to discover where e strong smells were coming fae, originally thought to be fae e drains [lol]:lol:

Aaldtimer
27-Aug-07, 02:12
John Wayne Bobbit as I recall! He probably walked a bit funny afterwards as well.

mccaugm
27-Aug-07, 10:39
;)
John Wayne Bobbit as I recall! He probably walked a bit funny afterwards as well.

I think he bacame a star of adult movies and his "operation" became known as the "Bobbit - Lobbit" Hee hee.

On a lighter note I will be married 4 years next week and am very happy, my "current" husband will be pleased to know...LOL!