PDA

View Full Version : Dragon's Den

thefugitive1993
25-Aug-07, 11:26
Does anyone have a cool business idea that they would like to dedicate themself to if the right business angel came along?

If so what is it, and what would it take?

mccaugm
25-Aug-07, 13:33
Does anyone have a cool business idea that they would like to dedicate themself to if the right business angel came along?

If so what is it, and what would it take?

I have a few suggestions but would not say as others might jump on the bandwagon and nick my ideas....

Lolabelle
25-Aug-07, 13:48
Something where someone would put money in the bank each week, and I could sit around, hanging about on the org or reading. Mmm, that would do nicely.

Oh, wait a minute, I already do! [lol]

Victoria
25-Aug-07, 19:23
We're not telling you!!!:Razz

thefugitive1993
26-Aug-07, 09:18
We're not telling you!!!:Razz

Wow Victoria, that's the spirit, you hang onto your idea and each day you do so, you'll earn 100% of what your doing with it (100% of 0 = ?).

Someone with available funding and accumen can grow and market the right people and their products, for a percentage of a big something. Speaking personally, I couldn't work with anyone who doesn't understand basic business principles, but good luck anyway (you'll need it).

laguna2
26-Aug-07, 09:22
Something where someone would put money in the bank each week, and I could sit around, hanging about on the org or reading. Mmm, that would do nicely.

Oh, wait a minute, I already do! [lol]

[lol] Lolabelle - you have achieved your goal without realising

Lolabelle
26-Aug-07, 09:26
Wow Victoria, that's the spirit, you hang onto your idea and each day you do so, you'll earn 100% of what your doing with it (100% of 0 = ?).

Someone with available funding and accumen can grow and market the right people and their products, for a percentage of a big something. Speaking personally, I couldn't work with anyone who doesn't understand basic business principles, but good luck anyway (you'll need it).

Wow thefugitive1993, that's a bit serious, can't you take a joke????? [lol]

laguna2
26-Aug-07, 09:29

I think you should read Victoria's comment again - but this time with a sense of humour!

She was really just agreeing the a previous poster who said that they wouldn't say incase someone stole their idea!

thefugitive1993
26-Aug-07, 20:26
I think you should read Victoria's comment again - but this time with a sense of humour!

She was really just agreeing the a previous poster who said that they wouldn't say incase someone stole their idea!

Oh, Sorry! Grump is me in any event