PDA

View Full Version : Party Games for Adults

caithweegie
24-Aug-07, 17:23
Does anyone know of any games that can be hired for a party night for adults? I already have the number for the sumo suit hire but am looking for things such as giant jenga etc. Any contacts/info would be appreciated...

Thanks!

jsherris
24-Aug-07, 18:23
Does anyone know of any games that can be hired for a party night for adults? I already have the number for the sumo suit hire but am looking for things such as giant jenga etc. Any contacts/info would be appreciated...

Thanks!
Oh, I had a few cracking ideas for you,..... until I got to the 'sumo suit part & further!
But if I'd told you my ideas, I'd be suspended right about now! [lol]

karia
24-Aug-07, 18:27
Oh, I had a few cracking ideas for you,..... until I got to the 'sumo suit part & further!
But if I'd told you my ideas, I'd be suspended right about now! [lol]

Oh go on julie..chance your arm!;)

Karia

Alice in Blunderland
24-Aug-07, 21:43
I saw the title of this thread and thought oh dear we could have a lot of suggestions followed by a lot of suspensions [lol] :lol:

jsherris
24-Aug-07, 21:48
Oh go on julie..chance your arm!;)

Karia
Karia! You just want me off the board..... only because I'm wittier than you.. haha! Just kidding!

But... there is this one game... well, you take 1 naked person, preferably male, a fishing rod, 3 shot glasses and a packet of salt.......
[lol]

johno
24-Aug-07, 22:01
Karia! You just want me off the board..... only because I'm wittier than you.. haha! Just kidding!

But... there is this one game... well, you take 1 naked person, preferably male, a fishing rod, 3 shot glasses and a packet of salt.......
[lol]
i heard a rumour about a game for adults concerning a bucket and a bunch of car keys, and another one where a big sheet of plywood with several holes drilled across it about 2ft 6 ins high.
never figured out what it all meant myself

Lolabelle
24-Aug-07, 23:53
i heard a rumour about a game for adults concerning a bucket and a bunch of car keys, and another one where a big sheet of plywood with several holes drilled across it about 2ft 6 ins high.
never figured out what it all meant myself

:eek: Think I will stay right away from this one.... :o

jsherris
25-Aug-07, 00:00
Ah... memories.... keys & buckets, I've played that!
Got myself a right nice car too, but there was this bloke kept calling me demanding I go pick up my lada out of his drive & leave the jag behind!......... [lol]

Anne x
25-Aug-07, 00:01
me too -------------

jsherris
25-Aug-07, 02:03
Think I will stay right away from this one....

me too -------------

And if I remember rightly, Lolabelle came on her pushbike & couldn't join in, & Ax had the porsche away, leaving the skoda!
[lol]
PS: We're not helping with the original question, are we? :eek:

Alice in Blunderland
25-Aug-07, 08:32
We're not helping with the original question, are we? :eek:

Not one bit...... but its heading in the direction I thought it would.........:lol: