PDA

View Full Version : What about mod favoritism?

canuck
24-Aug-07, 02:26
It is wrong, very wrong. Moderator Moira has reached the 1K orger mark and she has yet to be recognized as a grand orger.

Moira
24-Aug-07, 02:39
I've no great wish to be a Won-ky Orger. But thanks, Canuck, for bringing this to the notice of everyone.

paris
24-Aug-07, 06:38
Im not far behind you Moira ! jan x

Alice in Blunderland
24-Aug-07, 07:39
Ahhhh but maybe first of all one has to take part in some secretive ceremony to have the honour bestowed apon you....;) girls your invite is probably on its way and we await the pictures of this prestigious event.:lol:

jsherris
24-Aug-07, 07:43
Ahhhh but maybe first of all one has to take part in some secretive ceremony to have the honour bestowed apon you....;) girls your invite is probably on its way and we await the pictures of this prestigious event.:lol:
Oohh... will there be a party?? Can I come if bring the Twiglets?? Please??

Alice in Blunderland
24-Aug-07, 07:58
Im sure we could have the celebrations in Weeboyagees house, hes away for the weekend .So long as we leave the walls and roof still standing afterwards he wont mind ;)

Furniture well it was an optional extra didnt come with the house I dont think so he wont mind if its not there or broken when he gets back. :lol:

changilass
24-Aug-07, 08:39
Congratulations Moira, your wee pal sends his hugs to you

paris
24-Aug-07, 08:53
I'm there !! Been posting since 5 am just to get those last few points. Yippie !!!!!! i feel like a grown up now . Jan xx:lol:

changilass
24-Aug-07, 09:19
Congratulations Paris, welcome to the club:D

porshiepoo
24-Aug-07, 09:29
I'm there !! Been posting since 5 am just to get those last few points. Yippie !!!!!! i feel like a grown up now . Jan xx:lol:

Never gonna happen. :lol:

How you going Jan? I'll email in a jiffy.

canuck
24-Aug-07, 09:34
Congratulations paris!!!!

Alice, I'll take you up on the party offer.

golach
24-Aug-07, 09:37
Alice, I'll take you up on the party offer.
I always knew our Roving Rev was a party animal [lol]

mccaugm
24-Aug-07, 10:01
It is wrong, very wrong. Moderator Moira has reached the 1K orger mark and she has yet to be recognized as a grand orger.

After this post, :RazzI am going to be 2 away from half a K...do I get recognition for that? LOL!

Angela
24-Aug-07, 10:12
Congratulations to you both, Moira and Paris! Welcome to KOrgland....:)

Any reason to celebrate and have a party is always good of course....:D

Moira
24-Aug-07, 10:39
Congratulations Paris.

It still didn't happen for me - so I've changed it myself :Razz

Bobinovich
24-Aug-07, 11:29
Love it Moira - describes you to a T! :Razz

George Brims
24-Aug-07, 18:54
My favourite mods were the Small Faces.

Ricco
25-Aug-07, 07:58
Congratulations to Paris and Wonky Moira. :D

floyed
26-Aug-07, 00:38
congratulations moria and paris:D

scorrie
26-Aug-07, 13:33
I reached a 1000 posts and not one person mentioned it. I demand to be renamed 1K Leper to keep the Clique theorists happy ;o)

Liz
26-Aug-07, 13:36
I reached a 1000 posts and not one person mentioned it. I demand to be renamed 1K Leper to keep the Clique theorists happy ;o)

Me too!!!:( Can I join your leper colony Scorrie? We will start a clique of our own!

Angela
26-Aug-07, 13:44
Awwww....scorrie and Liz, how did you get overlooked? :confused

Welcome to the 1K fold! :D

Liz
26-Aug-07, 14:08
Awwww....scorrie and Liz, how did you get overlooked? :confused

Welcome to the 1K fold! :D

Thanks Angela!!!

scorrie
26-Aug-07, 15:05
A belated "Well done Liz"

Thanks Angela. By the way, how did you bust the grand in such a short period of time? I'm feeling trappist in comparison!!

Angela
26-Aug-07, 15:14
A belated "Well done Liz"

Thanks Angela. By the way, how did you bust the grand in such a short period of time? I'm feeling trappist in comparison!!

Ah scorrie, your posts are of a much higher quality than mine -just look at your reputation points! :Razz

In answer to your question, I was stuck indoors much of the time, due to being rather less than fully fit....and then I discovered Orgland, hurrah!

I'm a lot less of a chatterer these days though...and will now go away and keep very quiet! ;)

johno
26-Aug-07, 16:07
congratulations Moira & not forgetting liz & Scorrie your not forgotten congrats............[lol]

Alice in Blunderland
26-Aug-07, 17:08
will now go away and keep very quiet! ;)
NNNEEEVVVEEERRR Angela now I dont believe that for one momment ....:lol:

Liz
26-Aug-07, 18:23
Cheers everyone!
It's amazing how much you can write about cats!!!!:lol:

Moira
26-Aug-07, 18:27
Thanks everyone.

Scorrie & Liz - welcome to the Club. There's nothing like admitting you're a Wonky Orger ;)

Liz
26-Aug-07, 18:30
Thanks everyone.

Scorrie & Liz - welcome to the Club. There's nothing like admitting you're a Wonky Orger ;)

Belated congrats to Scorrie and all other Wonky Orgers!!! Much better than 1k!!!!:lol: