PDA

View Full Version : can you dig it?

NickInTheNorth
22-Aug-07, 21:32
ever wondered where you would end up if you stuck a spade in the ground and dug straight down?

Well now you can find out :D

http://www.ubasics.com/dighole/

johno
22-Aug-07, 22:11
Crikey, and i thought that id just end up in a hole. [lol]

jsherris
22-Aug-07, 22:16
I'm gonna invest in a new pair of wellies!
[lol]

anneoctober
22-Aug-07, 22:21
Nick, I'm freezing ! global warming ? Aye right...... :lol:

Lolabelle
22-Aug-07, 23:20
How disappointing, I was sure I would end up in Caithness :(
Instead I will end up off the coast of Moroco in the ocean.
And you folk will end up in the pacific ocean but not all that close to Nobby's Beach, where the ship was washed ashore.
Never mind, I'm off down the back with a shovel, and I'll take a pair of flippers with me, then I can swim the rest of the way. :p

Anne x
23-Aug-07, 00:52
How disappointing, I was sure I would end up in Caithness :(
Instead I will end up off the coast of Moroco in the ocean.
And you folk will end up in the pacific ocean but not all that close to Nobby's Beach, where the ship was washed ashore.
Never mind, I'm off down the back with a shovel, and I'll take a pair of flippers with me, then I can swim the rest of the way. :p
Yes what a disapointment thought I would land in Australia thats what I was taught in school

ax

Kenn
23-Aug-07, 00:56
He he I ended up in the middle of the sea..no idea which ocean though. just hope it was n't too near The Antartic as I've not got the right thermal wear for there!

oldmarine
23-Aug-07, 03:51
It looks very wet and cold. No thanks. Count me out for this one.

brokencross
23-Aug-07, 07:13
Interesting, often wondered where my antipodes was!

Ricco
23-Aug-07, 09:09
Man... New Zealand. Now, I've always wanted to go there. Great! :D

Elenna
23-Aug-07, 09:58
:lol: My daughter and I just had some fun with this. We'd need a boat waiting when we came out the other side, but would likely need a swim first, anyway, after all the digging. ;)