PDA

View Full Version : Who builds computers locally?

KCI
22-Aug-07, 20:14
Hi there,

Can anyone recommend someone who can make a computer?

I'm on my 2nd computer in just a few years, and it's slowly dying! I am thinking about getting someone local to just make a computer for me, so that if it breaks down, I can get them to help fix it as well!

Any recommendations?

Kingetter
23-Aug-07, 02:14
Maybe Computafix - was in Wick, now working from Castletown.
Have no idea about prices but they have some sort of delivery/collection scheme.

James.

Tristan
23-Aug-07, 07:47
Hi there,

Can anyone recommend someone who can make a computer?

I'm on my 2nd computer in just a few years, and it's slowly dying! I am thinking about getting someone local to just make a computer for me, so that if it breaks down, I can get them to help fix it as well!

Any recommendations?

Slowly dying? Are you sure it just does not need a good clean out of old files or a defrag? Perhaps you just need some extra ram.
Unless you are doing serious gaming most PC's that are only 2 years old should be fine - I would give it a good clean out first.

snowqueen
23-Aug-07, 09:19
hi, my husband deals with all sorts of computer problems www.jadcom.co.uk (http://www.jadcom.co.uk) .
regards

mums angels
23-Aug-07, 15:04
try Rom-art computer services , sure he can help you out 01847 896879 or 07867744020 ..very reliable

larcc
23-Aug-07, 15:19
I would recommend Jektec at Scrabster Business Park, Just had our computer fixed and they are very reliable and an excellent service.. 890700.

octane
23-Aug-07, 19:52
pm has been sent

poppett
24-Aug-07, 10:37
Rom-art........BRILLIANT !!

KCI
25-Aug-07, 19:20
Hi everyone,

Thanks for the replies - much appreciated.

Can I just say to everyone who sent pm's - please don't get annoyed that I haven't replied to you all yet. I've only been getting online for minutes at a time, so it's been difficult to reply to all messages. I've just had a pm from someone telling me that it would have been polite if I had replied to their pm, but I honestly haven't been able to! So sorry if I have offended anyone else, but as my post said - I am having computer probs!

I'm going to have to make do with the computer for now, as I don't have the money for repairs or replacement, but thanks for all the advice. As advised, I am trying a complete clean up etc, to see if that helps.