PDA

View Full Version : Vacume & Dwarf.

johno
22-Aug-07, 11:52
what about the dwarf that superglued his willie accidentally to to the vacume cleaner tube. christ ,how can you accidentally do that. apparently he was practicing for his act at the fringe in Edinburgh, Anyway he got himself a lot of free publicity , according to to the compere where he works there has been no end of enquieries to bookings for the show. Now thats some PUBLICITY scam.
what the heck,s the world coming to when people would pay good money to watch a dwarf playing eroticly with a vacume tube.
funny old world ennit. :eek: p.s the look on the henry [vacume cleaner] says it all. At least it looked as if Henry enjoyed it , from seeing the pic in the newspaper. :roll:

telfordstar
22-Aug-07, 14:34
i had to laugh at that story to the fact that i have a henry hoover didnt help as i kept looking at it and thinking what on earth was he doing your rite johno he certinly got plenty of free publicity out of it:lol:

johno
22-Aug-07, 16:40
i had to laugh at that story to the fact that i have a henry hoover didnt help as i kept looking at it and thinking what on earth was he doing your rite johno he certinly got plenty of free publicity out of it:lol:
hi Telfordstar, welcome to the org. looking f/ward to reading your posts.:Razz

anneoctober
22-Aug-07, 18:01
Welcome to the Org Telstar, and err keep an eye on your "henry"....:lol:

anneoctober
22-Aug-07, 18:03
Your neighbour is n't called Snow White by any chance................? [lol]

telfordstar
22-Aug-07, 18:50
thanks all looking forward to postin on here been readin the posts for to long so thought id join in:D

golach
22-Aug-07, 19:16
The Circus of Horrors, is one show I would not pay money to see, in fact there is very little on the Fringe that I would go to.

futurelegends
22-Aug-07, 20:29
what about the dwarf that superglued his willie accidentally to to the vacume cleaner tube. christ ,how can you accidentally do that. apparently he was practicing for his act at the fringe in Edinburgh, Anyway he got himself a lot of free publicity , according to to the compere where he works there has been no end of enquieries to bookings for the show. Now thats some PUBLICITY scam.
:roll:

Obviously there is a sucker born every minute!!!

quirbal
22-Aug-07, 22:36
apparently he was practicing for his act at the fringe in Edinburgh,

Or so he says.[disgust]

johno
22-Aug-07, 22:38
Or so he says.[disgust]
aye ,thats what i thought to. thats why i said apparently.:eek:

Lolabelle
22-Aug-07, 22:58
I think it is sad that anyone would degrade themselves like that anyway, let alone using superglue to do it.
Ah the price of fame.... :eek:

jsherris
22-Aug-07, 23:35
Maybe his head was at the same place as the first guy to ever milk a cow......

Now, what on earth did HE think he was doing?????? :eek:

anneoctober
22-Aug-07, 23:43
new ivf method perhaps ?:roll:

Now, what on earth did HE think he was doing??????
julie, this is not a nice image I see before me......:eek:

jsherris
22-Aug-07, 23:48
julie, this is not a nice image I see before me......

Haha! Anne.... at least I didn't dwell on it long enough to conjure up an image...... [lol]

But then again.... [para]

johno
23-Aug-07, 09:55

Now, what on earth did HE think he was doing?????? :eek:
You know i always though something like this. i/e What was the first guy that saw the first egg being laid thinking, Mmmm im gonna eat that.[lol]

johno
23-Aug-07, 14:50
Boy is this guy milking it ,he has a full page and a half in todays sun. they even have a competition for girls to enter so that they may win a date out on the town with him. HECK , Where,s the super glue. dammit mrs johno has used it all up.?:~( :eek:

helenwyler
23-Aug-07, 15:10
HECK , Where,s the super glue. dammit mrs johno has used it all up.?:~(

Look in your bin johno - there's a big globule of superglue inside an empty cereal packet.......

.......wise woman, that mrs johno:lol:!!

jsherris
23-Aug-07, 15:32
....... HECK , Where,s the super glue. dammit mrs johno has used it all up.?

Which also begs the question..... on WHAT!?! :eek:

Haha, oh, the fun you can have with an over-active imagination! [lol]

johno
23-Aug-07, 17:09
Which also begs the question..... on WHAT!?!

Haha, oh, the fun you can have with an over-active imagination! [lol]
likely on my mouth if she can get it shut long enough for the glue to set..[lol]