PDA

View Full Version : missing cat moutpleasnt area in thurso

coco-pops
22-Aug-07, 09:43
pure tabby cat no collar, answers to the name of strongbow has gone missing he been gone for nearly 1 month he goes of for a couple of weeks at a time so we think that someone must be feeding him or have him shut in there house (which is not on he has a family that loves and misses him very much) we live at 21 mayfield road so if anyone has seen him or has him please put him home :)

gunnlass
23-Aug-07, 13:11
Hi just wondering is your cat a male or female and is it speyed, could he be mistaken for a bengal or something similar.

luskentyre
25-Aug-07, 22:09
Sorry to hear that Strongbow is missing... I can put his details on the Cats Protection websiteif you like? If you have any pictures then that would be great. There's a contact address on the website to email us.

http://www.caithnesscatsprotection.org.uk/index.htm

5050sarah
31-Oct-08, 23:49
i found my cat strongbow 2day. he had been missing for well over a year, we moved from mayfield rd up to castlegreen rd and strongbow dissapeared but today was my lucky day he walked up to me on park avenue :) av got my cat back that i thought was dead totaly loving the cuddles that he given me do you think hel remember me?

dragonfly
31-Oct-08, 23:52
what great news!! just shows how resilient cats are, they'll find ways to survive even if its adopting someone else. Sure Strongbow will remember you, cats are fickle but know their humans

Liz
01-Nov-08, 00:42
That is wonderful news!!!!!

Just shows you that you should never give up.

Of course Strongbow will remember you.:D

5050sarah
16-Nov-08, 14:24
what a silly mistake i made. turns out that the cat i found was to young to be strongbow and belonged to another family.

Rie
16-Nov-08, 21:02
Ooopps!!!!!!!