PDA

View Full Version : Shooting of biker Gerry

paris
22-Aug-07, 08:36
I expect by now every one knows about the murder of Gerry on his way back from the Bulldog Bash. On the news today the police say they have arrested a few people in connection with his murder.
We were at a friends wedding last year and at a party 4 weeks ago and Gerry was there. I have some wonderful photos of him that i shall be sending on to his "brothers " and Becki that i didn't realize i had taken. I hope they will bring a bit of comfort to them all . What a great piece of equipment a camera is, don't we just take them for granted ! Jan x

Ash
22-Aug-07, 09:06
I expect by now every one knows about the murder of Gerry on his way back from the Bulldog Bash. On the news today the police say they have arrested a few people in connection with his murder.
We were at a friends wedding last year and at a party 4 weeks ago and Gerry was there. I have some wonderful photos of him that i shall be sending on to his "brothers " and Becki that i didn't realize i had taken. I hope they will bring a bit of comfort to them all . What a great piece of equipment a camera is, don't we just take them for granted ! Jan x

my thats amazing you have pics of him, such a small world we live in, im sure his family would love those pics,:D