PDA

View Full Version : Star signs

NLP
20-Aug-07, 21:25
Just read my darkside horoscope online boy have they got me wrong. What sign is everyone and do you match up to that sign.

I'm libra indecisive and lazy, I can be very indecisive see something I like it's do I want it or not,go back it's gone, as for lazy I guess I could do more than I do but running after a 2 year old I like to relax when she's asleep.

bluelady
20-Aug-07, 22:09
im Aquarius too, sounds like me :D

Thumper
20-Aug-07, 22:10
I am cancerian and I have to admit I am pretty true to form!Hoarder,very faithful,good cook(or so they tell me lol),easily hurt,pretend to be hard but really a big softy.Thats enough to admit though :eek: or people may start being bad to me :) x

Kingetter
20-Aug-07, 22:12
Sorry, not born, found under a gooseberrybush - or so my parents insisted.
(and in daylight so no stars:lol:)

James

jsherris
20-Aug-07, 22:15
Sorry, not born, found under a gooseberrybush - or so my parents insisted.
(and in daylight so no stars)

James
But I bet if you admitted it, James, your stars would say...... 'great knees!'
;) [lol]

Kingetter
20-Aug-07, 22:18
But I bet if you admitted it, James, your stars would say...... 'great knees!'
;) [lol]

Maybe "Bees Knees"?

Moira
20-Aug-07, 22:21
I'm perfect in every way - but I guess you all knew that anyway :lol:

Lolabelle
20-Aug-07, 22:52
A Scorpio.
Sting in the tail, yes.
Loving and loyal, yes.
Secretive, NO WAY, I am hopeless at secrets. I have to buy Dave 2 lots of christmas presents, cause I cant wait and give them early. :eek:
Good detective skills, yep.

I can't be bothered going through the rest, could take days!

The best thing I ever read about scorpians was that the are supposed to be like a cross between a boa constrictor and a labrador puppy when in love. Yep. That's me! :cool:

Tugmistress
21-Aug-07, 06:46
I'm a Sagittarius but no idea what 'my stars' reckon i ought to be like lol but if they say 'general pain in the bum and nuisance' then they have me to a tee [lol]

Kingetter
21-Aug-07, 07:11
I'm with Thumper, a Cancerian. I wasn't really found under a goosebury bush as I stated earlier - there were none available so it was a Maple Leaf, that tree signifying my birth in Canada.

Cancerians apparently go (like crabs) sideways on to a problem/issue/whatever - have never figured that one out yet.

James.

paris
21-Aug-07, 08:34
Im a Leo, and everything it says about a leo is 100% true where im concerned. jan x

MISS K
21-Aug-07, 08:41
Im most definately a Capricorn, and Teen miss k is also a capricorn, not so good we are way to alike.......nightmare:eek:

candyfloss
21-Aug-07, 09:23
I'm a Sagittarius but no idea what 'my stars' reckon i ought to be like lol but if they say 'general pain in the bum and nuisance' then they have me to a tee [lol]
I'm a Sagittarius too, i have no idea either what i,m suppose to be like but your idea sounds about right [lol]

cuddlepop
21-Aug-07, 09:33
Snap thats my star sign too.

They reckon we're

Always desirous of new conquests,we love to travel... even to off world locations,generally carefree and optimistic and we have a tendency to collide with disaster.:eek:

Oh and we suffer from terrible "foot and mouth".I'm currently under strict instructions not to do too much damage this week as MR Cp is away all week and he's not spending next week saying to folk" well you see she really meant"
LOl

Think thats a match Tuggy?

Tugmistress
21-Aug-07, 13:42

They reckon we're

Always desirous of new conquests,we love to travel... even to off world locations,generally carefree and optimistic and we have a tendency to collide with disaster.:eek:

Oh and we suffer from terrible "foot and mouth".I'm currently under strict instructions not to do too much damage this week as MR Cp is away all week and he's not spending next week saying to folk" well you see she really meant"
LOl

hahahaha i was at work earlier thinking about this and i was going to post when i got back that i suffer from 'foot in mouth syndrome'!
travel .... most definately! - when i lived near Hull i fancied a picnic so we went to Whitby, had a sandwich then decided to visit a friend in Newcastle, after that decided to visit a friend in Edinburgh, had a couple of hours kip on their couch, fancied going to see what Oban looked like then thought we had better head home as I was at work the next day, so definately a traveller lol.

Ash
21-Aug-07, 13:44
Just read my darkside horoscope online boy have they got me wrong. What sign is everyone and do you match up to that sign.

I'm libra indecisive and lazy, I can be very indecisive see something I like it's do I want it or not,go back it's gone, as for lazy I guess I could do more than I do but running after a 2 year old I like to relax when she's asleep.

im the same and i have a 3year old, so when she is sleeping i sleep lol

lazy! HUH! :lol:

floyed
21-Aug-07, 14:02
I am an Aquarian -

Aquarians are generally known as: friendly, people-oriented, outgoing, easy-going, progressive, humanitarian, assertive, honest, helpful, loyal, original, creative, imaginative, inventive, intellectually independent, unorthodox, eccentric, and a student of human behavior.

On the shadow side: intractable, contrary, perverse, unpredictable, unemotional (distrusts emotions), detached, inflexible, obstinate, having strong dislikes and firm opinions and a tendency to inflate your self-importance and pose as an expert on any subject.

Anne x
21-Aug-07, 14:54
I am a Leo --- A sunny person with a thick Mane of Hair like the lion !!! and sometimes can roar like him !!! well so others say !!!:)

trix
21-Aug-07, 15:06
am a gemini, they are sposed til be the most complex sign in e whole o e zodiac.
they are kind, friendly and flexable. they are brilliant communicators, kweek minded, sharp, and they hav an uncanny way of knowin what yer meanin before ye'v actually said it. they make guid leaders as long as they have some back up til take over when they get distracted - which happens alot :D

on the ither hand, they lek a good gossip an cana help but exagerate - just for effect ye understand!! wot they agree with today they may argue blind aboot tomorrow. they can be kwite fickle in at sense.
they can be unreliable too as their concentration goes awol if there is not enuf stimulation. chances are they wil be late for a date - da be too hard on them , they just cana help it. too much goin on in that little head of theirs til be on time.
they tend til see both sides o e coin and it makes it hard for them til make their mind up. when they do make their mind up, ats no sayin it wilna change by lunchtime!!

helenwyler
21-Aug-07, 15:31
[quote=Kingetter;259763]Cancerians apparently go (like crabs) sideways on to a problem/issue/whatever - have never figured that one out yet.
quote]

Perhaps you're a good lateral thinker James!

Big Jean
21-Aug-07, 15:42
Like trix, my sign is Gemini also.
Complex, yes. Friendly and kind - I would like to think so . I am certainly flexible - my plans change rapidly and often . Quick minded and sharp - yes, and I do see both sides of the coin .

However, I don't think I would make a good leader, do not like gossip, am rarely late for anything (keep my watch set ahead of actual time), start many projects but often do not finish them .

Now by this afternoon , I probably will have changed my mind !!

trix
21-Aug-07, 16:21
Im most definately a Capricorn, and Teen miss k is also a capricorn, not so good we are way to alike.......nightmare:eek:

its not always alot of fun bein a capricorn as they are thot til be boring, too dutiful and soo pessimistic. so bad that e lite at e end of e tunnel is probly an oncoming train!! :roll:
this is NOT the case tho. capricorns are just really focused. they hav strong ambition that sometimes can take over their life as it is really important til them.
reputation is very important til them an they hate bein seen in a bad light. they're hard workin and can solve problems easliy.
they are terrific company and in fact, their wonderful sense of homour is usualy their saving grace. the perfect person til turn til in a crisis.
the funny thing aboot capricorns is, they start of with an auld heid on young shoulders but then as they get aulder, the normal aging process goes into reverse an somehow they become younger. by time they have reached middle age they make teenagers look positivly boring!!

painter
21-Aug-07, 17:03
Yes. Thats the Anne I remember !!1 Could hear her from one end of the Royal To the other lol![lol]

Anne x
21-Aug-07, 17:10
on certain subjects !!!:lol: A leo is always shining bright just like the sun !!! well this years sun !!!

justine
21-Aug-07, 17:47
i am a gemini and yes i match the criteria for a typical gemini.I also was born in the year of the dog.Mans best friend, reliable, trustworthy, and you can always count on me.....

I have a split personality, in the best possible way, sane one day insane the next......

Thumper
21-Aug-07, 18:11
Just had a deeper look into my sign and the dark side says over emotional,hypersensitive,moody,devious,changable,s elf-pitying,unforgiving,unstable,gullible and untidy!Well I am def not untidy or unstable but maybe just maybe I can be a wee bit of the rest of the things [para]. Did have a cancerian friend at one time and she definately was all of the above!If I saw her now I would never ever speak to her or forgive her for what she said about me and I would spend years thinking of ways to make her suffer horrible things for what she said.......only joking!!:) x

Fran
22-Aug-07, 00:26
Im a Leo, and everything it says about a leo is 100% true where im concerned. jan x

I'm a Leo too -leader of men!! (so it says)

Metalattakk
22-Aug-07, 02:34
Star Signs? Astrology?

Bunkum. Lies, untruths and pure, unadulterated nonsense.

http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/misc/astrology.html

Jeemag_USA
22-Aug-07, 02:50
I am Aquarius, obviously :Razz

In Chinese astrology i am the Monkey, I used to know a lot of famous Aquarian Monkeys, but cannae mind them all, only Bob Marley because I am a big fan.

Lolabelle
22-Aug-07, 06:06
Star Signs? Astrology?

Bunkum. Lies, untruths and pure, unadulterated nonsense.

http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/misc/astrology.html

Yeah, 'course it it, but a bit of fun too..... :p
and we could all do with a bit of fun sometimes, don't ya think?

laguna2
22-Aug-07, 08:17
I am an aquarian. Enjoy reading hy horoscope - but I am afraid I am rather sceptical!

Metalattakk
22-Aug-07, 10:19
Yeah, 'course it it, but a bit of fun too..... :p
and we could all do with a bit of fun sometimes, don't ya think?

Ah, but does everyone treat it as 'a bit of fun'? Or do some people take it all too seriously?

And there's the danger - people who let this bunkum have too much hold over their lives. For instance, I've heard of people who use astrology to decide whether someone is a suitable partner or not.

Where's the 'bit of fun' in that?

The Angel Of Death
22-Aug-07, 10:27
I am cancerian and I have to admit I am pretty true to form!Hoarder,very faithful,good cook(or so they tell me lol),easily hurt,pretend to be hard but really a big softy

Funny that im cancerian as well and dont pay any head to star signs and all that guff but the wife says thats me right on the head as well !!!

trix
22-Aug-07, 11:07
i cana hardly keep up wi most o e cancerians that i ken, they hev e most extraordinary way o lookin at things. ye kin niver ken fit angle they are looking at things fie or fit way they are goin til go wi a situation.
ye think they are goin til go one way an then they completely surprise ye an go at it fie anither direction. just lek watchin a crab on e beach, ken how they walk sideways?
as a gemini, i am e master o manipulation but a cancerian comes a close 2nd. rether than ask for things directly, they hev a roondaboot way o getin what they want. bear in mind that this is not always a bad trait til hev! :D

an just dont dare hurt their feeling cos they will be totaly devistated lek - such sensitive souls!! they wil retreat intil at shell o theirs an ye da ken when they wil reappear again. course, they da realise that they are at e huffin, but we all ken fits goin on!! :roll:
gaud, they're thrawn too! if they get their claw(s) intil somethin, they wid rather lose it an leave it behind, than let go o whativer they're hadin on til. crabs hev e ability til drop their claw off an just grow anither one!

Thumper
22-Aug-07, 11:47
Yip Trix you got me to a tee :D I dinna really dort tho just brood boot things til I cum up wi an answer til pay them back wi :D

Thumper
22-Aug-07, 11:51
Angel of death, welcome to the world of being a true cancerian lol!I read my stars everyday but I DO take what they say with a pinch of salt....but satrsigns do TEND to be similar in nature to the sign they were born under, no matter what we all do or do not believe in x

trix
22-Aug-07, 12:30
i agree wi ye thumper, that most o e astrologers in e local rags are just freelance journalists. they can prity much say fit they lek.
iv bin studyin astrology for a few years now an e more i read, e more it all makes sense! knowin iss information aboot people helps me til understand them better, an helps me ken fit buttons til press!! :D
for example, ma faither's a librian so if i wanted somethin fie him, say a sub, ma key word here is compromise. they thrive on it, they luv it! i wid get a better result than just askin him strait oot for e cash.
and i ken if i da want til upset ma virgo pals, fone when im gona be late cos it really upsets them when ye dina, more so than it wid a fellow gemimi, they widna even be ready anyway!!
see, people are just lek toys, ye can play wi them sometimes, as long as ye ken how they work!
ye can make them really really happy by doin e most simplist thing but on e ither hand ye ken fit til do til really upset them [lol]
when readin astrology its important til take all e planets intil account an no just far aboots e sun is. its important til ken far e moon wis when ye wis born too.
in e east they da celebrate birthdays. yer more lekly til get asked far aboots e moon wis, which lunar phase it wis in when ye wis born, rether than far aboots e sun wis.

Thumper
22-Aug-07, 13:16
Yip trix you are on e ball yet again! I have 2 friends that are both cancerians lek myself but we all have different traits that have come from the other influences that were around on the day and time we were born.It is quite scary how similair we are in most ways but how we react differently to situations!! One of my mates will come at you all guns blazing and give you a rite mouthful whether or not she is right or wrong :( the other is thrawn and will hold a grudge but will at least try to make up if there has been a falling out. Me, I am the worst cos I am so worried bout what others think I just shut up and simmer until I can't anymore then they get the whole thing plus some extra for my frustration at staying quiet in the first place thrown at them :~( x

trix
22-Sep-07, 14:00
Like trix, my sign is Gemini also.
Complex, yes. Friendly and kind - I would like to think so . I am certainly flexible - my plans change rapidly and often . Quick minded and sharp - yes, and I do see both sides of the coin .

However, I don't think I would make a good leader, do not like gossip, am rarely late for anything (keep my watch set ahead of actual time), start many projects but often do not finish them .

Now by this afternoon , I probably will have changed my mind !!

hi jean, sorry til bring iss up again but ye say ye da lek gossip?? i da believe at, everyone leks a good gossip. just cos yer gossipin disna mean yer speakin bad aboot people.
a gemini is so socialable that they usually hev lots o friends so therefore...we are in the know!!
passin on information (but never private information) between yer friends is a natural thing to do. just da forget - ye heard it here first ;)

also i da think ye 'got' ma sarcasm when i said we make good leaders...'as long as someone can take over when we get boerd'. which would mean we are quite crap leaders really!! but good crack tho :Razz
ye mention that ye set yer watch minutes fast so yer never late!! does this reinforce ma point that geminis hev a problem with their time keepin???

mccaugm
22-Sep-07, 23:04

They reckon we're

LOl

I
The Sagittarius character: The Sagittarian want to be liked by everyone and will promise you the moon in order to get their own way. But they usually change their minds later and don't keep their many promises. 'Always put off till tomorrow what could be done today' is their motto. Sagittarians are always late. They take tremendous financial risks and are hated by bank managers. They are allergic to housework, they are also tactless and impulsive and can be a complete embarrassment at parties. Sagittarius are dreadful investment managers but make good bankrupts and trapeze artists.

I do housework and hate clutter
I hate being late...
I am tactless and impulsive
I am not bankrupt

trix
26-Sep-07, 01:28
[quote=mccaugm;274940]I
The Sagittarius character: The Sagittarian want to be liked by everyone and will promise you the moon in order to get their own way. But they usually change their minds later and don't keep their many promises. 'Always put off till tomorrow what could be done today' is their motto. Sagittarians are always late. They take tremendous financial risks and are hated by bank managers. They are allergic to housework, they are also tactless and impulsive and can be a complete embarrassment at parties. Sagittarius are dreadful investment managers but make good bankrupts and trapeze artists.

i da ken far yer getin yer information mccaugm, at makes e sagg sound lek a horrible person!! who wrote that? its no nice an its no true!!

i ken a very different sagittarius than how ye describe. e sagg that i ken is hoose proud and hates messiness, wi a vengance!
they have so much energy that they believe that only lazy people are untidy (which is probly true) they hate lazyness. too much of a zest for life kinda person.
they are enthusiastic people who have the most optimism than any other sign in e zodiac they truly believe that everything wil work oot for e best.
if they da come thro wi their promises its cos it wis unrealistic in e first place. they can hev mad ambitions as they love a challange but they cana always follow thro, they do try their best but they sometimes need takin doon til earth an telt how it is :D
as for partys, they are brilliant crack, life an soul! they'r really sociable people, soo happy people.
da get me wrong they hav their bad days but, before long, a silver linin...!
they love intellectual conversation an love learnin aboot e wonders o e world. straite oot people, a spade is a spade kinda thing!! honest people, too honest at times, better oot than in is their motto.
they do love til spend money and they arna good at looking after their finances cos they just find it so boring...!

Big Jean
26-Sep-07, 04:01
hi jean, sorry til bring iss up again but ye say ye da lek gossip?? i da believe at, everyone leks a good gossip. just cos yer gossipin disna mean yer speakin bad aboot people.
a gemini is so socialable that they usually hev lots o friends so therefore...we are in the know!!
passin on information (but never private information) between yer friends is a natural thing to do. just da forget - ye heard it here first ;)

also i da think ye 'got' ma sarcasm when i said we make good leaders...'as long as someone can take over when we get boerd'. which would mean we are quite crap leaders really!! but good crack tho :Razz
ye mention that ye set yer watch minutes fast so yer never late!! does this reinforce ma point that geminis hev a problem with their time keepin???

Hi trix,
Must be something wrong with me because I don't like gossip . Mind you, I'm talking about the stories that start off one way and completely change by the time it circles around again, or stories that are told with the intention of getting at or hurting someone . I guess I decided long ago to close my ears followed by my mouth, hmmm, sounds like the ostrich hiding her head in the sand doesn't it !!! . Maybe I should rethink that !
As for getting bored quickly, yes, that would be me, so a crap leader I would make . I am also notorious for starting something, many things really, and not finishing any of them ! I would probably enjoy leading for all of 5 minutes, not much longer ! More fun being in the middle or the end of the pack anyway !
For being on time, oh my ... I have been late every day the past week, but it is my watch that keeps losing time ! It has a new battery so that isn't it, and it is driving me crazy . Time for a repair job I think while it is still under guarantee . I wear my watch all the time except when in the shower or pool, and don't know what I would do without it . Sounds so anal !
We are a complex lot, but golly, we are fun to be around ! No one knows what to expect next ... not even ourselves !!!!!