PDA

View Full Version : Rap Album * out over next few weeks*

Kristafur
21-Jul-05, 16:53
Hey ppl,

a got a rap album coming out in a few weeks, will have a track from album on net somewhere soon, so you's can 'try before you buy' haha, an please. buy!

The albums been produced by myself,beats, lyrics the lot.
Theres a few bonus tracks on it too, there collaberations with a local band.

Send me a PM if you want more info

cheers...

Track List

1. Intro
2. Jus Another Day
3. Hate It
4. One of them Nights
5. Skit
6. Everybody Dance
7. Love you
8. Skit
9. Home Truthz part 1
10. All the people
11. Wouldn't It Be Great
12. Why...
13. Skit
14. Pretty Picture's
15. Who Knows
16. Outro
Bonus Tracks, Ebo feat Kristafur' B -
17. Wasn't Wanted
18. Outta Here (Remix)

unicorn
01-Oct-06, 11:42
just noticed this post why have I not rushed out to buy the famous album yet?

henry20
01-Oct-06, 11:54
Well, its certainly bound to have attitude:

http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=15243

WeeBurd
01-Oct-06, 12:06
A rap album, from the famous ghetto that is Wick? That's definitely bringing something new to the table... :eek:

Kristafur, what makes this (in your own opinion) any more original than the other music written and produced locally? Also, do you have any local gigs coming up that we can all check you out at?

K dragon
01-Oct-06, 12:30
in regards to your last post,

insulting the whole of the caithness music community and then advertising your rap album might not be the best tactic.

Dreadnought
01-Oct-06, 13:23
Yes, Rap is so new, it's only been around since about 1979. :lol:

Maybe this is a new offshoot.. Rap with a silent 'c'.

Bobinovich
01-Oct-06, 13:58
Maybe this is a new offshoot.. Rap with a silent 'c'.

LOL, nice one Dreadnought [lol]

clash67
01-Oct-06, 15:21
Hey ppl,

a got a rap album coming out in a few weeks, will have a track from album on net somewhere soon, so you's can 'try before you buy' haha, an please. buy!

The albums been produced by myself,beats, lyrics the lot.
Theres a few bonus tracks on it too, there collaberations with a local band.

Send me a PM if you want more info

cheers...

Track List

1. Intro
2. Jus Another Day
3. Hate It
4. One of them Nights
5. Skit
6. Everybody Dance
7. Love you
8. Skit
9. Home Truthz part 1
10. All the people
11. Wouldn't It Be Great
12. Why...
13. Skit
14. Pretty Picture's
15. Who Knows
16. Outro
Bonus Tracks, Ebo feat Kristafur' B -
17. Wasn't Wanted
18. Outta Here (Remix)
Why don't you take your rap album and shove it where the sun don't shine you insulting bedroom musician, have you ever even done a gig localy or otherwise, I don't think you even know what music there is in Caithness or you wouldn't be so quick to put it down.

WeeBurd
01-Oct-06, 15:41
Just in case the album doesn't sound interesting enough already, I thought I'd help create some interest for Kristafur by elaborating a little more on his tracks...

Track List

1. Intro (testin' testin', one, two, three, shalmon... aye, hid's workin' Ebo, press record NOW)
2. Jus Another Day (twidling in ma bedroom)
3. Hate It (when my Ma comes in without knocking. 'am recording ye know, Ma)
4. One of them Nights ('e noise of 'e scorries ootside is playin' havok wi ma break-beats)
5. Skit (ma knee when I tripped 'oer ma decks. Ouch)
6. Everybody Dance (but no to 'is as it's from 'e 'hood, 'an it's serious stuff, right)
7. Love you (to doonload ma tracks, but 'am too faird tae publish 'e link)
8. Skit (ma chin 'is time, I tripped 'oer ma Eminem tribute hoodie. DOuble ouch)
9. Home Truthz part 1 (I lost part 2 under ma durty washin')
10. All the people (will have ma guts for garters if ma identity is ever revealled, and they discover the closest I come til a rapper, is when I open ma KitKat at tuck time)
11. Wouldn't It Be Great (tae be as talented as me?)
12. Why... (have ye no bought ma album yet?)
13. Skit (ma flamin' big toe, trippin' 'oer 'e pile 'o unsold KristafurB cd's lying beside ma komode)
14. Pretty Picture's (have no place in ma 'hood. So stop bein' girlie)
15. Who Knows (if I'll ever be a superstar...?)
16. Outro ( I forgot tae turn 'e tape recorder off when I was finished rappin' , so 'is shouldn'a really be on 'e album)
17. Wasn't Wanted (on 'e .Org, so I'm)
18. Outta Here (before someone actually hears my album and realises it's pants, yikes)

Hope this helps.[lol]

unicorn
01-Oct-06, 15:46
brilliant weeburd way to make an album sellable lol

Buttercup
01-Oct-06, 15:50
Just in case the album doesn't sound interesting enough already, I thought I'd help create some interest for Kristafur by elaborating a little more on his tracks...

Track List

1. Intro (testin' testin', one, two, three, shalmon... aye, hid's workin' Ebo, press record NOW)
2. Jus Another Day (twidling in ma bedroom)
3. Hate It (when my Ma comes in without knocking. 'am recording ye know, Ma)
4. One of them Nights ('e noise of 'e scorries ootside is playin' havok wi ma break-beats)
5. Skit (ma knee when I tripped 'oer ma decks. Ouch)
6. Everybody Dance (but no to 'is as it's from 'e 'hood, 'an it's serious stuff, right)
7. Love you (to doonload ma tracks, but 'am too faird tae publish 'e link)
8. Skit (ma chin 'is time, I tripped 'oer ma Eminem tribute hoodie. DOuble ouch)
9. Home Truthz part 1 (I lost part 2 under ma durty washin')
10. All the people (will have ma guts for garters if ma identity is ever revealled, and they discover the closest I come til a rapper, is when I open ma KitKat at tuck time)
11. Wouldn't It Be Great (tae be as talented as me?)
12. Why... (have ye no bought ma album yet?)
13. Skit (ma flamin' big toe, trippin' 'oer 'e pile 'o unsold KristafurB cd's lying beside ma komode)
14. Pretty Picture's (have no place in ma 'hood. So stop bein' girlie)
15. Who Knows (if I'll ever be a superstar...?)
16. Outro ( I forgot tae turn 'e tape recorder off when I was finished rappin' , so 'is shouldn'a really be on 'e album)
17. Wasn't Wanted (on 'e .Org, so I'm)
18. Outta Here (before someone actually hears my album and realises it's pants, yikes)

Hope this helps.[lol]

Nice one Wee Burd, very kind of you to help Kristafur out with his listing. Think I'll give it a miss though, more than enough rap - with the silent C - on the go already!:lol:

connieb19
01-Oct-06, 15:54
Brilliant Weebird LMAO!!! :lol: :lol:

trinkie
01-Oct-06, 16:08
Speaking about the sound of music in Caithness,
are ye any relation to the Vont Rap family .

Kristafur
01-Oct-06, 16:09
lol, had a wee laugh too. nice one.

tierce-de-picardie
01-Oct-06, 16:29
ha ha look at him pretending to laugh along with the remarks made back at him. bet hes in tears really boo hoo i want my mummy

loobyloo
01-Oct-06, 20:50
I think Kristafur's magic. His album is excellent and I wish I had as much talent. You'll be laughing on the other side of your face when he goes platinum and they open a Krisdebeefburger wing in the local hospital!!!

tierce-de-picardie
01-Oct-06, 22:47
well we shall all believe that when we see it eh. but i think hes rather arogant why shud he dis it? hip hop wouldnt exist with out its precursers negro spirtual jazz soul heavily beated stuff and any good musician would tkae the time to respect what brought about the music they are passionate about.

willowbankbear
03-Oct-06, 22:32
I think Kristafur's magic. His album is excellent and I wish I had as much talent. You'll be laughing on the other side of your face when he goes platinum and they open a Krisdebeefburger wing in the local hospital!!!

Can I have a drink of whatever yer havin?

angela5
04-Oct-06, 00:15
Tierce-de-Picardie and Weeburd thanks for the laugh..[lol]

Deemac
04-Oct-06, 12:30

Weebird,
10 out of 10. Best laugh I've had on this forum EVER!!

Remind me never to publish a track list . . . . . .:lol: