PDA

View Full Version : Caithness Cheater in Germany??

QoHighl
17-Aug-07, 16:32
Hi there,
I'm Axel Pieck ,I'm German and Member in a Yahoo-Scotland Group.
The Founder of the Group told us ,she and her Husband (He would be the Earl of Caithness- Stuart !!!!!) would live in New Halberry which owns her Mother in Law ,like the Half of Caithness.
I asked her some special Questions about Caithness and Wick and the hole Aerea but her Answers were lousy . I think she's a Cheater -but perhaps I'm wrong.
Now my Question to you :
Do you know Ian Earl of Caithness - Stuart ???
(During my researches in WWW i found it confirmed about Malcolm 2oth Earl of Caithness)
or do you know his Wife? It shoud be a German with christian Name Sonja ????
I know - it's sounds like a Joke but some Germans believe those Cheaters ...
(please,excuse my bad english)
best regards
Axel Pieck

RONI
17-Aug-07, 18:41
I agree with you that she may be pretending to be what they are not!
Rather put your trust in this Caithness.Org website with your questions
regarding family history.
Regards, Veronica, South Africa:)

Bobbyian
17-Aug-07, 19:49
Hi axel, there are a few people around try to be what they may not be but if you can send me some more details in German or English maybe we can find out best of luck ive never heard of these scotland clubs

davem
17-Aug-07, 23:29
The Earl of Caithness is called Malcolm
-see
http://www.clansinclair.org/Clan_Society.htm
It might be more fun to see how many stories this person can tell you.
Much better to keep them working on the deceit!
Dave

Torvaig
18-Aug-07, 08:41
And how about some photographs......maybe we would recognise them....

QoHighl
18-Aug-07, 17:05
And how about some photographs......maybe we would recognise them....
I know that Sonja is a Fake ,she sended badly scanned Pictures of Calendar -Sheets to the Members of the Group or she Raised members up in their "own Clan" with "Original Clan Writings" full of orthografic Mistakes. So,normally I would lough about it ,but I play as Piper in a Pipes & Drum Band and we had learned that we are a Sort of Embassadors for Scotland because the People assosiates generally Pipes & Drums with Scotland .And I dont like to be in the same Pot with Internet-Cheaters like Sonja& Co.
In the Scotland Group are many Women who found their Love to Scotland throu Books of Diana Gabaldon
(not my favourite Reading- stuff..;)) but I dont like People who mishandling the Trust of others in their (normaly true ) Life-Stories.
Meanwhile I told her the Truth in her face and she deleted imidiatly her Account and all Pics .But ,as she disapeared 3 (Dummy)relatives disapeared in the deep Space of the Internet also !!
So, the File is closed and I feel good !( if every Problem in the World could be handled so easy..)
So, thanks again for your help
Axel

QoHighl
20-Aug-07, 18:19
Hi axel, there are a few people around try to be what they may not be but if you can send me some more details in German or English maybe we can find out best of luck ive never heard of these scotland clubs
The last of the Caithness Clan woke up and send us a Mail:
Liebe Gruppenmitglieder,
nach einholen weiterer Informationen von diversen Seiten werde ich
endscheiden, ob diese Group weiter bestehen wird.
Ich werde es nicht abhängig machen von persönlichen Sympathien oder
Antipathien, sondern alleine davon, ob diese Group weiterhin auch den
Namen Caithness in Deutschland vertreten darf und kann. An erster
Stelle steht für mich der Clan und wenn ich auch nur das kleinste Indiz
dafür sehe, das dem Clan und seinen Chefs und Vertretern nicht mehr
Vertraut wird, dann werde ich die Group schließen.
best regarts
Sir Ralf Pfaffenbach,William of Caithness Stuart

Look at his Name -it's a Yoke for itsself .In Germany we have'nt any Tile called "Sir" and if your first Name in one Country is "Ralf" it could'nt change in another Country in "William".
Here are the Links of the "Schottland" Sites:
http://de.groups.yahoo.com/group/Schottland/
http://scotland-and-eire-freunde.piczo.com/?cr=5&rfm=y

regards
Axel