PDA

View Full Version : wedding anniversary

johno
17-Aug-07, 12:43
An aged farmer and his wife were leaning against the edge of their pig-pen when the old woman wistfully recalled that the next week would mark their golden wedding anniversary.
“Let’s have a party, Homer,” she suggested. “Let’s kill a pig.”
The farmer scratched his grizzled head. “Gee, Ethel,” he finally answered, “I don’t see why the pig should take the blame for something that happened fifty years ago.”

[lol] [lol] heh heh.

Billy Boy
17-Aug-07, 14:33
A couple goes out to dinner to celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary. On the way home, she notices a tear in his eye and asks if he's getting sentimental because they're celebrating 50 wonderful years together. He replies, "No, I was thinking about the time before we got married. Your father threatened me with a shotgun and said he'd have me thrown in jail for 50 years if I didn't marry you. Tomorrow I would've been a free man!" :D

johno
17-Aug-07, 14:38
A couple goes out to dinner to celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary. On the way home, she notices a tear in his eye and asks if he's getting sentimental because they're celebrating 50 wonderful years together. He replies, "No, I was thinking about the time before we got married. Your father threatened me with a shotgun and said he'd have me thrown in jail for 50 years if I didn't marry you. Tomorrow I would've been a free man!" :D
heh heh and thats without time off for good behaviour. [lol]

anneoctober
17-Aug-07, 20:34
heh heh and thats without time off for good behaviour. [lol]
do you guys know what good behaviour is?? [lol]

johno
17-Aug-07, 21:02
do you guys know what good behaviour is?? [lol]
Naw, that would be tooooo boring. [lol]