PDA

View Full Version : Sorry about the swearing

evelyn
16-Aug-07, 23:07
Hope no one was offended by the posts with the swear words which was started in my name today.
My husband was posting using my name(tut tut!) and was only quoting oaths used against my son when he was trying to do a good turn.....obviously he has never read the forum rules.
I realise this may have been offensive to some orgers.
The thread has been removed now.
Apologies on his behalf. I'll wash his mouth out with carbolic when he comes home!!
evelyn

canuck
16-Aug-07, 23:32
Evelyn, these things happen. I didn't see it, but I suspect that anyone who did realized the intent.

Now stop worrying and go out and enjoy what is left of the summer!

anneoctober
17-Aug-07, 00:04
Hope no one was offended by the posts with the swear words which was started in my name today.
My husband was posting using my name(tut tut!) and was only quoting oaths used against my son when he was trying to do a good turn.....obviously he has never read the forum rules.
I realise this may have been offensive to some orgers.
The thread has been removed now.
Apologies on his behalf. I'll wash his mouth out with carbolic when he comes home!!
evelyn
apology has become my middle name evelyn ! I did n't see the thread, but from what you say, the poor man was only defending his boy, illustrating the colourful language used against his bairn:(
carbolic no taste nice so leave your hubby wi a kiss & a cuddle instead.;)

horseman
17-Aug-07, 07:47
Evelyn all in a good cause, some would say justified;)