PDA

View Full Version : Gay Stripper

jsherris
15-Aug-07, 15:39
Four men met after 30 years after a few drinks one of the men had to go to the rest room,while he was away the other three men started to discuss their sons

The first man said my son went to work at a very successful firm started at the bottom of the ladder went to business and academic classes worked his way up to president and is so rich he gave his friend a top of the range a mercedes for his birthday so you can see how proud of him I am

The second man said I am so proud of my son he went to work at an airline he took lesson and became a pilot then worked his way into management now owns the most shares in the company that he gave his best friend a brand new jet for his birthday

The third man replied proud my son went to work as a labourer worked his way up and now owns the firm he is mega mega rich he even gave his best friend a £3 million mansion for his birthday

The forth man returned from the rest room and asked about the discussion the men told him and asked about his son

Oh said the forth man my son is gay and works as a stripper in a gay club. "OH No!" said the men "we are sorry we asked....."
The guy grinned, "Don't be sorry, he is doing really well for himself. For his birthday last week he got a top of the range Mercedes, a brand new jet and a £3 million mansion from his three boyfriends!" :eek:
[lol]

nanoo
15-Aug-07, 16:51
Absolutely priceless jsherris. my hubby is wondering what all the giggling is, so i let him read it and he had a good laugh as well.[lol]:lol:

anneoctober
15-Aug-07, 17:57
excellent Julie, nearly did myself a mischief though......:lol:;)