PDA

View Full Version : Dentists

ber219
13-Aug-07, 12:12
Afternoon All

I'm only aware of one dentist in Wick (5 Back Bridge Street) but could someone tell me if this is the case as I have been lead to believe there maybe another?

Hope someone can help me out!

Cheers

Torvaig
13-Aug-07, 12:18
http://www.caithness.org/fpb/2006/november/new_dental_unit_wick/index.htm

There is a clinic out at Lochshell; the above link tells all about it! Good luck.

girnigoe
13-Aug-07, 14:16
Okay, so can anyone tell us how you would go about getting on the waiting list for there?? :grin: (NHS)

davem
13-Aug-07, 14:20
I think by the dental helpline but we've been waiting since b4 it was built and still no appt.

Torvaig
13-Aug-07, 17:08
Try phoning the Caithness General hospital and asking for the Dental Clinic; at the very least they may be able to tell how to go about getting treatment one way or another - I hope! Good luck.

TRUCKER
13-Aug-07, 21:41
There Is More Than One Dentist At The Back Bridge St

catnip
16-Aug-07, 21:28
Go into the Dentist at Back Bridge St and say that you want to go on their waiting list, I am sure there are three there and a hygenist. You do have to pay a yearly fee though, but what price is that to pay for a decent set of nashers !:lol:

Scunner
03-Sep-07, 21:07
Can anyone tell me where Mr Terry is now based? He used to be in Golspie, but is now somewhere in Caithness, supposedly part time in Wick and part time in Thurso