PDA

View Full Version : Kiess mini gala

Lolabelle
13-Aug-07, 07:52
I was just having a look at the photos from the front page and I was wondering what the pole in the small pool was all about. All I saw was wet people getting out. I am wondering what they were doing. Standing on the pole or going under it??
My curiousity has got the better of me.

Please excuse my spelling of Keiss, I didn't notice till after I had posted, and now I cant fix it.

Bill Fernie
13-Aug-07, 08:02
It was an "Its A Knockout" competition between teams of adults and children. At the pool they had to go under the pole then get a ring and then go back through the pool to place the ring on a pole and then back yet again under the water and then on to run round a pole with head on it five times. There were several things at the start before they reached the poool. I would say it was more like an assualt course than its a knockout. The spectators enjoyed it. And if you won you had to do it all again in the next round.

Plenty of stamina in those Keissers.

Lolabelle
13-Aug-07, 08:05
Well then that's probably why there are no snazzy pic's of them trying to balance. I went through all the photo's looking for one of someone on the pole. lol. [lol]