PDA

View Full Version : Real Men

golach
12-Aug-07, 20:14
Now thats why I like the BBC, thats the type of programme they do best, I knew Saturation diving was a hard and dangerous job....but those guys earn every penny they can get....well done the Divers, and well done BBC

karia
12-Aug-07, 20:52
Now thats why I like the BBC, thats the type of programme they do best, I knew Saturation diving was a hard and dangerous job....but those guys earn every penny they can get....well done the Divers, and well done BBC

Hi golach,

Real men are gentle and strong and there when you need them,...I know because I have one!

They are also easily embarrassed.;)

Lucky Girl Karia!

MadPict
12-Aug-07, 20:57
Wonder if we'll get a follow up series "Real Women"?.......

Angela
12-Aug-07, 21:00

And I wonder what "Real Women" would be portrayed as? :confused

weeksider
12-Aug-07, 21:03
Great programme, Great camera work and esp Great FOOD

karia
12-Aug-07, 21:07
Hi Madpict,

Now that could be scary!;)

We are glad to indulge your fantasies..............
.......you don't 'really' want to know what women think,....Do You??:roll:

karia

Tristan
12-Aug-07, 21:53
.......you don't 'really' want to know what women think,....Do You??:roll:

karia

Of course we do...I don't know if we are ready for it though[lol]

karia
12-Aug-07, 22:22
Evening Tristan,

Best sit down with a nice cup 'o' tea,...

...then we'll begin![lol]

bigjjuk
13-Aug-07, 17:23
Well before you begin karia, let me just warn tristan.
The show will last roughly 442 hours continous and at the end you will still be none the wiser. Only joking girlies before you put me to the sword.

karia
13-Aug-07, 18:13
Well before you begin karia, let me just warn tristan.
The show will last roughly 442 hours continous and at the end you will still be none the wiser. Only joking girlies before you put me to the sword.

Hi bigjjuk,

You forgot to add that it will be repeated at regular intervals and with increasing volume.:)

As you see women are so cool we can even laugh at ourselves!;)

Karia

helenwyler
13-Aug-07, 18:29
Hi bigjjuk,

You forgot to add that it will be repeated at regular intervals and with increasing volume.

As you see women are so cool we can even laugh at ourselves!

Karia

I'm with you here karia!

Perhaps it should also be shown on all terrestrial and satellite channels, with signing for the selectively hard of hearing[lol]!

karia
13-Aug-07, 18:35
Oh Helen,

Can I do the signing ?.. .....I love a good 'gesticulate' of an evening!:lol:;)

Karia

helenwyler
13-Aug-07, 18:46
Of course karia - you'd be perfect, just as long as your signing isn't Agincourt style[lol]! Bigjjuk and I might need to do some editing...

karia
13-Aug-07, 18:52
Of course karia - you'd be perfect, just as long as your signing isn't Agincourt style[lol]! Bigjjuk and I might need to do some editing...

Would that be the 'mooning' to which you refer?:eek:

Karia

helenwyler
13-Aug-07, 19:17
Haha[lol]...well not exactly!!

I was thinking more along the lines of the two-fingered sign the English archers made to the French at the Battle of Agincourt to show their bow-pulling fingers were still intact...

...but I think you knew that;)!!

scorrie
13-Aug-07, 20:04
Haha[lol]...well not exactly!!

I was thinking more along the lines of the two-fingered sign the English archers made to the French at the Battle of Agincourt to show their bow-pulling fingers were still intact...

...but I think you knew that;)!!

Was that gesture of the same ilk as the one they used to let the French know that their one-handed Champagne Bottle shaking technique was still in top order? ;o)

helenwyler
13-Aug-07, 20:26
Yep, that'll be the one Scorrie;)!

And sparkling wine was invented by a Brit (Christopher Merrett) 30 years before Dom Perignon...cheers!

horseman
13-Aug-07, 22:42

yes please madpict,even my wife is with you on this one.:)

Anne x
14-Aug-07, 19:17
again a excellent series in particular the divers have enjoyed them all

beeb once more ;)

golach
14-Aug-07, 19:22
again a excellent series in particular the divers have enjoyed them all

beeb once more ;)
Thanks Anne for a sensible answer, you have restored my faith in the feminine .Orgers [lol]

Anne x
14-Aug-07, 20:53
have just watched (recorded) the pylon men
as a child in Sutherland waiting on the electricity being restored in howling gales and snow in mid winter and moaning cos no electric think again now !!!

longing for Forth Rail Bridge show Thursday night as always had a deep fascination with THE Bridge

:)

golach
14-Aug-07, 22:15
have just watched (recorded) the pylon men
as a child in Sutherland waiting on the electricity being restored in howling gales and snow in mid winter and moaning cos no electric think again now !!!

My Thoughts exactly when watching them on the pylons Anne

bigjjuk
15-Aug-07, 11:10
ill happily help with the editing and have booked 2 weeks for my holidays to make sure I have enough time. :) I have my ipod and head phones ready for the increasing volume that I have been warned about (thx Karia). The sarcasm and wit chucked back by helen and karia will also be duly noted with further uses of my ipod and headphones :).

Anne x
18-Aug-07, 00:03
tonight we got The Bridge great programme carry on beeb with that kinda documentary