PDA

View Full Version : A good weekend

chocolatechip
11-Aug-07, 19:25
Who has had a good weekend I have because my best mate past her driving test and I heard from a friend of in the Dominican Republic and also another person i know has a baby girl called Lilly so a very good weekend. And i saw loads of friends so it can't get better than that. LOL :D

johno
11-Aug-07, 20:30
Who has had a good weekend I have because my best mate past her driving test and I heard from a friend of in the Dominican Republic and also another person i know has a baby girl called Lilly so a very good weekend. And i saw loads of friends so it can't get better than that. LOL
AH YOU JUST KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED THEN CHOCOLATECHIP
THE LOTTERY IS 2NITE. LUCK BE WITH YOU.;) :lol:

trix
11-Aug-07, 20:45
im hevin a guid weekend, last nite i hed a dramy wi ma faither, we wis singin al e auld caithness songs over a btl o whisky - jamesons! ma usual friday nite sesh. enite iv a few pals in hevin a dramy, one o e girls just came in al upset cos she got kicked oot a party for bein too thin!!
anyway, better sign off cos girls are no happy, sayin im bein anti social since i got ma new laptop!!
have a guid one guys :D

jsherris
11-Aug-07, 20:50
.......... one o e girls just came in al upset cos she got kicked oot a party for bein too thin!!.........

Well! after translating that little bit, I have come to the conclusion that me movin' to Caithness is gonna be one long paaaarrrtyyyy!!
'Cos no-one can accuse ME of being too thin!
[lol][lol]
Julie
x