PDA

View Full Version : Wel Done for Thurso Gala

baggie boy
11-Aug-07, 14:44
I would like to say a BIG thank you:) to all who have so far helped the Thurso Gala to be what is has been this year.

All events have been organised with such precesion and gone off without any immediate trouble.

You all need a big pat on the back... and a large vodka when finished!!!:)

ABC
12-Aug-07, 21:53
Yeah I totally agree, it must have been alot of hard work, but they have pulled it off!

Great Can't wait till next year

:)

Thurso Town Improvements
16-Aug-07, 15:09
Thank you so much. I would like to say a huge thank you to everyone who was involved with this year's Gala and to everyone who supported us.

Well done to the commitee, the man hours they did was incediable. The Big Gig alone was over 20 hours for some of the team.

See you at the Strongman event 26/08/07 at 12.45pm weather depending at the Ellan Bridge Car Park.

Doreen Macleod
T.T.I.A Chairwoman

Mr P Cannop
16-Aug-07, 16:17
Thank you so much. I would like to say a huge thank you to everyone who was involved with this year's Gala and to everyone who supported us.

Well done to the commitee, the man hours they did was incediable. The Big Gig alone was over 20 hours for some of the team.

See you at the Strongman event 26/08/07 at 12.45pm weather depending at the Ellan Bridge Car Park.

Doreen Macleod
T.T.I.A Chairwoman

will it be on the 25th or 26th ??

Ash
16-Aug-07, 17:12
it says 26th?!:confused

Mr P Cannop
16-Aug-07, 19:22
ok sorry just re read it

horseman
17-Aug-07, 08:54
Sure you could'ne hear it for the noise of the lovely band in the back ground:D

Thurso Town Improvements
17-Aug-07, 12:01
Sorry everyone it's the 25th August 2007. I must have gone in between the numbers. The Pipe Band will kick it off at 12.45pm for a few sets and will then have to leave as they then have to go and get ready for thier event at night time. The competion will start at 1pm.

Doreen
T.T.I.A Chairwoman