PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else called on by ...

kriklah
11-Aug-07, 11:56
White Line Facias

just wondering if anyone has had dealings with them and are they legit and good.

one of their workmen called at the house today, said they were in the area and were calling round to see if anyone wanted a quote., so i got a quote which is pretty good, no deposit needed, paymnt on competion, and we are really needing out facias done, but dont want to just jump in and get them back to do the work if they turn out to be a bunch of cowboys. they had a proper van with all the signs on, plus decent paperwork and catalogues so look ok but cant find them on the internet.

jsherris
11-Aug-07, 11:58
White Line Facias

just wondering if anyone has had dealings with them and are they legit and good.

one of their workmen called at the house today, said they were in the area and were calling round to see if anyone wanted a quote., so i got a quote which is pretty good, no deposit needed, paymnt on competion, and we are really needing out facias done, but dont want to just jump in and get them back to do the work if they turn out to be a bunch of cowboys. they had a proper van with all the signs on, plus decent paperwork and catalogues so look ok but cant find them on the internet.

Did you mean these people?
www.whitelinefascias.com

quality
11-Aug-07, 12:01
Here you are Kriklah

http://www.whitelinefascias.com/

Ernie

henry20
11-Aug-07, 14:14
Personally, I don't trust anyone that relies on calling at your door to get work, although I'm sure thats how many succesful businesses start out.

I always go by word of mouth and so far, its not let me down......

These guys were at my door too - not sure if its the same crowd that came knocking a couple of years ago, but they didn't get past the door either time.