PDA

View Full Version : Buffalos V Lions

golach
11-Aug-07, 10:19
check this out its fantastic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU8DDYz68kM

Wellies
11-Aug-07, 10:53
What an amazing video, especially to survive a lion and crocodile attack. Talk about family loyalty.

jsherris
11-Aug-07, 10:57
check this out its fantastic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU8DDYz68kM

What a great experience for the folks over the other bank!
And I do hope the baby buffalo survived - it certainly deserved to after all the hard work put in by the herd - isn't nature fascinating!

corgiman
11-Aug-07, 11:09
I saw this on the news last night, wildlife filming crews are absolutely amazed that footage like this was just caught on the off chance.

horseman
11-Aug-07, 22:44
What a great experience for the folks over the other bank!
And I do hope the baby buffalo survived - it certainly deserved to after all the hard work put in by the herd - isn't nature fascinating!

The wee calf was sandwiched tween dirty big croc an a lion?an you hope it survived!Love your optimism julie,hope you are on my side in difficult times.:)

jsherris
11-Aug-07, 23:02
The wee calf was sandwiched tween dirty big croc an a lion?an you hope it survived!Love your optimism julie,hope you are on my side in difficult times.

Horseman, I'm a naturally optimistic person - I can't help it! It drives the family mad sometimes!
You know those weeble toys we used to get in the 70's - "Weebles wobble but they don't fall down".... Well, that's me! (Yeah, size n all at the minute :roll:)
No matter what happens, I see the little chink of sun thru the clouds - mind you, it's normally hubby who drums all the clouds up in the first place - Eeyore eat your heart out! [lol]

kpage_1983
12-Aug-07, 10:22
......No matter what happens, I see the little chink of sun thru the clouds - mind you, it's normally hubby who drums all the clouds up in the first place - Eeyore eat your heart out! [lol]

Andy (Hubby) drums all the clouds up....... and i am the little chink of sunshine through those clouds, ha ha :lol:

xx

badger
12-Aug-07, 10:34
Saw it on the news and couldn't believe that little thing could run away after it was used for tug o' war between lions and crocs. Best thing was seeing the buffalo return with reinforcements and toss the lions aside. I mean how did the mother and the few who saw the baby taken persuade the others to come back when they caught up with them? Can they talk? Did the others just see the baby was missing?

Given the news recently, there's a lesson there somewhere for humans.