PDA

View Full Version : A young Chat room member's Request

golach
03-Feb-03, 21:04
To All Quizzers
I have been approached by one of our chat room younger members "Apocalypse" asking if he can set a quiz one time, to encourage the younger generation I think we should accept and who knows maybe the youngsters will win [lol]
Golach

Doolally
03-Feb-03, 22:43
Great Idea.

Maybe us youngsters will start to win now!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

htwood
03-Feb-03, 22:48
Could be lots of fun. Go for it. We have bored them to tears for months now with our ancient answers to ancient questions :lol:

golach
04-Feb-03, 23:28
Weel Quizzers,
the challenge has been thrown at us oldies by a young teenager who wants to see if he can beat us wi a quiz
If ye are up till it meet at the usual time of 2030 uk time on Sunday the 9th
Golach

htwood
07-Feb-03, 19:40
OK Doolally, I expect to see you sitting in the front row!

ŠAmethyst
10-Feb-03, 00:10
Great Idea.

Maybe us youngsters will start to win now!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I won at least once by the time I was 18! :p

sassylass
10-Feb-03, 04:44
An excellent quiz by Apocalypse! Squidge and I tied for winner and the tie breaking question produced a wee fecht, so LIZZ was appointed quizmistress for next Sunday.

Congrautlations LIZZ :o)

golach
10-Feb-03, 09:04
Quizzers,
what can I say, I am so sorry I could not get in to the Internet since Sat. pm I have had a major fault with my puter, and being the weekend I could not get it fixed, I am at work now and can at least post messages,
Well done Apocalypse my wee mate if Sassy say ye were good then ye were
I hope to get back on soon
Gloach

Kenn
10-Feb-03, 23:30
You didn't did you? What did I miss/ :evil Now now ladies..a little more decorum please..rolling on the floor pulling hair JUST is not ladylike [evil] Will definitely have to think about shutting shop earlier on Sundays..or anyone worked out which buttons ya press to record events?OMG whoooosh puter just been vacuumed,mouse doing handstands an' the phone is e-mailing me..nope that definitely was the wrong button to press!OK all you boffins out there..get yer thinking caps on..program fer videoing puter required..

golach
24-Feb-03, 01:07
The Quiz that bubbles did was great , ok I won but till the oldies in here I think in the last 2 weeks the youngsters have done well and I think we should encourage them
Golach