PDA

View Full Version : Big Gig arrival time

colin stoner
09-Aug-07, 19:57
hey Nemesis are playing at 9.00pm tomorrow at Big Gig

i really need to know please what time do you think we should arrive? 6.00? 7.30? cos we don't know how long it'll take to set up etc

Reev
09-Aug-07, 21:38
Hey dude, like with all these gigs, with time slots changing etc etc its best to go down as early as possible, if you go down for 7:30 at the latest id say you should be fine

that way, like i said, if things happen like things running early, late etc, youll be ther ein plenty fo time to get the info, setup time allote dis like 15 minutes per band, that should be more than enough for each band

though like i said, when it comes down to it, that could run to less time allotted

7:30 should be sussed for a 9pm start

:lol:

Jeid
09-Aug-07, 22:02
Aye, as Reev pointed out, there's 15minute changeovers. Get in there early, it's always good to watch the other bands on the night.

Jeemag_USA
09-Aug-07, 22:08
You should go down as soon as you can and support your fellow acts! :Razz

once again, good luck to everyone playing over the two days, hope someone gets some photos/videos so we that can't be there get to see some of it.

All the best!

Reev
09-Aug-07, 23:33
No worries Jeemag, im sure there will be plenty of people arriving to take many a photo of the fantastic Reev, oh yes oh yes,

the org will be full of photays of my beautiful mug, sadly Moncur might be close by to ruin any beautiful pics taken

a dam tragedy that woudld be oh yes

:roll:

Jeemag_USA
09-Aug-07, 23:44
No worries Jeemag, im sure there will be plenty of people arriving to take many a photo of the fantastic Reev, oh yes oh yes,

the org will be full of photays of my beautiful mug, sadly Moncur might be close by to ruin any beautiful pics taken

a dam tragedy that woudld be oh yes

Will there be other peeple there to take photos of the interesting stuff though [lol]

Reev
10-Aug-07, 00:17
oh im sure there will be "someone" to take photos of the bands and stuff......................how dull

Kev_Plastic_Food
10-Aug-07, 01:15
oh im sure there will be "someone" to take photos of the bands and stuff......................how dull

Get back to work, minion-boy :P

Reev
10-Aug-07, 06:26
work............are you kidding me, im sitting here with the fox, its now 6:25am

ive been reading comics, yup yup

poor spidey and the rest of the new avengers, their all criminals now

dam that tony stark and his superhero registration act

GGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

because of him Captain America is dead

[evil]

Jeid
10-Aug-07, 08:57
dam that tony stark and his superhero registration act

GGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

because of him Captain America is dead

When are you signing up? ;)

moncur
10-Aug-07, 09:04

Darn tootin! My aim is to break every camera lens within the vicinity of the dammies over the next 2 days!

Jeid
10-Aug-07, 10:19
Oh come on... give the rest of us a chance!

Reev
10-Aug-07, 22:39
When are you signing up? ;)

dude.....sssssshhhh

its a SECRET identity

canuck
11-Aug-07, 02:13
Oh, oh, I wanted to sign up for a Plastic Food Photo with Reev at his best. Is there still time?

Reev
11-Aug-07, 04:20
For you Canuck, theres always time

;)

canuck
11-Aug-07, 12:55
Reev, you are a gem. I'll see you on the 22nd.