PDA

View Full Version : Traiders or Travellers @ Airport Ind Estate AGAIN!

charlie's lass
08-Aug-07, 11:58
Has anybody seen the dreadful mess left behind at the airport industrial estate by so called travelling people. Its a total disgrace - rubbish, gas cylinders the lot. The ground became very soft with the rain so they've had to attach ropes to their vans and get pulled out - its just disgraceful what these people get away with. I am well aware that there are a few of you out there who are all for these 'travellers' and their 'way of life' but come on why should WE HAVE TO PAY OUR TAXES to let this scum come along and make and leave a mess. If you don't believe me go and take a look. There were 10 caravans parked up from last thursday until last night - no toilets - oh! yes chemical toilets - but where do they empty these toilets - on the grass!! Its about time the council did something more positive about keeping these morons out - I know it will be difficult but personally I would stop them at the gates of the Ord and send them on their way to where the came from!!

johno
08-Aug-07, 12:36
Has anybody seen the dreadful mess left behind at the airport industrial estate by so called travelling people. Its a total disgrace - rubbish, gas cylinders the lot. The ground became very soft with the rain so they've had to attach ropes to their vans and get pulled out - its just disgraceful what these people get away with. I am well aware that there are a few of you out there who are all for these 'travellers' and their 'way of life' but come on why should WE HAVE TO PAY OUR TAXES to let this scum come along and make and leave a mess. If you don't believe me go and take a look. There were 10 caravans parked up from last thursday until last night - no toilets - oh! yes chemical toilets - but where do they empty these toilets - on the grass!! Its about time the council did something more positive about keeping these morons out - I know it will be difficult but personally I would stop them at the gates of the Ord and send them on their way to where the came from!!
i ,m only asking, but is there not a designated place for them to go.
but your right they sure left a mess this time:eek:

mr do dar
08-Aug-07, 14:00
I know it will be difficult but personally I would stop them at the gates of the Ord and send them on their way to where the came from!!
why do you think we should do that to them ? most of them are british . were not doing that to the people that flood this country everyday from other countries with no passport and then our taxpayers money pay for them to stay here i think it must cost more doing that then it would cleaning the waste up at the airport

charlie's lass
08-Aug-07, 14:51
why do you think we should do that to them ? most of them are british . were not doing that to the people that flood this country everyday from other countries with no passport and then our taxpayers money pay for them to stay here i think it must cost more doing that then it would cleaning the waste up at the airport
You may be right that most of them are british - how do you know if they are? What do you mean people from other countries flooding this country everyday with no passport? What on earth has this got to do with a lot of lazy good for nothings trashing everything in their sights and leaving a mess? I think you may be talking about Polish and other Eastern Europeans coming into this country and what I know of these people who have come to Caithness they are in the majority good workers who try hard to get employment, pay their dues and rent houses in the local community - they are not invading our industrial estates or anywhere there is a bit of free grass to park a caravan on.

corgiman
08-Aug-07, 15:30
If you are so incensed by it that you are calling them "scum" then maybe you should have asked them to tidy up before they left or gotten the council to approach them or the police as opposed to ranting here where it is not going to make a bit of difference.

charlie's lass
09-Aug-07, 09:38
If you are so incensed by it that you are calling them "scum" then maybe you should have asked them to tidy up before they left or gotten the council to approach them or the police as opposed to ranting here where it is not going to make a bit of difference.
YOUR WORD NOT MINE!
Anyway the council went and moved them on and I got it from the 'horses' mouth that they are Irish and when asked to move they asked the council to supply them with bin liners, porta loos and free vouchers for their kids to use the local swimming pool! As far as 'ranting' goes - I don't think a couple of posts on the org is ranting. They are now parked up in the new business park and no doubt they will leave the same destruction behind when they get moved on again.

corgiman
09-Aug-07, 09:45

as highlighted it is your word

johno
09-Aug-07, 09:47
YOUR WORD NOT MINE!
Anyway the council went and moved them on and I got it from the 'horses' mouth that they are Irish and when asked to move they asked the council to supply them with bin liners, porta loos and free vouchers for their kids to use the local swimming pool! As far as 'ranting' goes - I don't think a couple of posts on the org is ranting. They are now parked up in the new business park and no doubt they will leave the same destruction behind when they get moved on again.
Do you mean they are now parked up at Homebase,Argo,s etc. Or are they out at Loch shell.
doe,snt really matter where they are, they will always be someone,s problem move them & they just become someone else,s