PDA

View Full Version : The most pleasant person in Caithness

Boozeburglar
08-Aug-07, 01:10
Predictable as it may be, in light of the recent contrary thread, I would like to know who is considered the most pleasant person to deal with in Caithness.

I always find the staff in Allans of Gillock superb and friendly.

;)

jsherris
08-Aug-07, 01:49
No, don't have this thread yet!
I'm not there yet, how could you possibly decide until you've actually met me? :lol:
Julie.......modest.....not!!

Fran
08-Aug-07, 02:14
Neil Pellow, charge nurse in A&E in Caithness General hospital, always so polite, caring and cheerful.:Razz

Rheghead
08-Aug-07, 02:18
All the District nursing staff and the nursing staff at the Henderson ward, last but not least, Louise the Macmillan nurse who comes to help at a moment's notice.

You are all the best!

Fran
08-Aug-07, 02:20
All the District nursing staff and the nursing staff at the Henderson ward, last but not least, Louise the Macmillan nurse who comes to help at a moment's notice.

You are all the best!

I totally agree with you Rheghead, where would we be without Louise, also Janet and not forgetting Dorothy who left recently. We are so lucky to have them.

rhino
08-Aug-07, 09:38
the staff at pets at home are always pleasant.

silversurfer
08-Aug-07, 10:04
Alas sadly passed away but without doubt 'Mac' Mowat would get my vote.

(if you don't know, he ran the cycle shop opposite the Thurso Police Station)

Ricco
08-Aug-07, 10:48
Alas sadly passed away but without doubt 'Mac' Mowat would get my vote.

(if you don't know, he ran the cycle shop opposite the Thurso Police Station)

Now, he was a gent of the old calibre. No job was too difficult for him. Fixed my bike when I wrecked it.

Thumper
08-Aug-07, 12:39
Yip have to agree with you Fran, Neil Pellow is such a totally nice person!He is in a class of his own and a total pleasure to deal with x

NLP
08-Aug-07, 13:14
With Fran here Neil Pellow, you always get him the same way always friendy, very nice person indeed.

Torvaig
08-Aug-07, 13:26
Well.....there's Mary, Margaret, Christine, Betsy, Shirley, Patsy, William, Hazel, Frances, David, Fergus, Sheila, Joan, Jenny, Sandra, Joan 2, Doreen, Sandra 2, Audrey, Gena, Cath, Dorothy, Jimmy, Dot, Steve, Suzy, Catherine, Johnnie, Di, John, Sandy, Mike, Ann, Mary, Isobel, Gordy, Ronnie, Michael, Colin, Tommy, Tom, Jock, Jimmy2, Jimmy3. Cathy, Fiona, Ian, Kathleen, Maurice, Jenny2, Lorna, Jennifer, Katie, Calum, Andy and many more plus those whose names I do not know but who are helpful and kind in their place of work.:lol:

In other words, how on earth do you judge.......:confused

Anne x
08-Aug-07, 13:32
Mmm!!!:) wonder where that could be As there is usually always 1 who doesnt fit the bill

Ax

lynne duncan
08-Aug-07, 13:55
the ladies in d.e.'s who had to cope with me and the 3 bairns last week when we went to buy school shoes
we were enough to try the patience of the saints but they were very helpful
thank you

Alice in Blunderland
08-Aug-07, 14:57
With Fran here Neil Pellow, you always get him the same way always friendy, very nice person indeed.
Well folks he would be always friendly and happy at his work as he works with such a lovely bunch of folk all the nurses are just toppers in Caithness General.

Im not posting this for special treatment next time Im in A & E but if your reading this Neil a foot massage and a back rub always soothes any pain ;) :lol:

Oddquine
08-Aug-07, 15:31
I'd include everyone I have met in Lybster but tbh I don't think I have come across anyone anywhere in my nearly two years up here who hasn't been pleasant.

Victoria
08-Aug-07, 16:38
No, don't have this thread yet!
I'm not there yet, how could you possibly decide until you've actually met me? :lol:
Julie.......modest.....not!!

hahaha! I was about to reply along similar lines myself!! great minds and all that....;)

Blazing Sporrans
08-Aug-07, 16:42
Well.....there's Mary, Margaret, Christine, Betsy, Shirley, Patsy, William, Hazel, Frances, David, Fergus, Sheila, Joan, Jenny, Sandra, Joan 2, Doreen, Sandra 2, Audrey, Gena, Cath, Dorothy, Jimmy, Dot, Steve, Suzy, Catherine, Johnnie, Di, John, Sandy, Mike, Ann, Mary, Isobel, Gordy, Ronnie, Michael, Colin, Tommy, Tom, Jock, Jimmy2, Jimmy3. Cathy, Fiona, Ian, Kathleen, Maurice, Jenny2, Lorna, Jennifer, Katie, Calum, Andy and many more plus those whose names I do not know but who are helpful and kind in their place of work.:lol:

Delighted to see I've made it onto your list Torvaig.... [lol]

Torvaig
08-Aug-07, 17:14
Delighted to see I've made it onto your list Torvaig.... [lol]

Of course......[lol]

Sandra_B
08-Aug-07, 17:19
I can't remember the name of the cafe, but it's behind the card shop in the square in Thurso. It can be years between going in there but they are always so friendly I feel like a regular customer. Also the ladies in the flower shop in the precinct, they're lovely and friendly.

Glad I'm going to be home on Saturday, I can't remember what anywhere is called...

ABC
08-Aug-07, 17:21
Unfortunately that cafe has now changed and now sells a lot of party things etc.

badger
08-Aug-07, 18:56
The couple in Fairways in Wick - always friendly and welcoming, nothing is too much trouble.

Alice in Blunderland
08-Aug-07, 20:51
The couple in Fairways in Wick - always friendly and welcoming, nothing is too much trouble.
I agree with you there the man in that shop is a pure gentleman :)

horseman
08-Aug-07, 21:40
You'r blinking crackers you lot.;)

Torvaig
08-Aug-07, 22:43
Mmm!!!:) wonder where that could be As there is usually always 1 who doesnt fit the bill

Ax

Oh, they are not all in the same place! :lol:

Lolabelle
09-Aug-07, 05:49
Seems to me that there are lots of nice people in Caithness. But lots know about the most unpleasant!!!:confused

BRIE
09-Aug-07, 10:29
have to agree that the staff & nurses at caithness general are the best!
Of all the hospitals ive been to ive never met anyone nicer.
while my some was in hospital for a week they couldnt of done more for us, I was given all my meals & i wasnt even the patient! yet when i travelled for 8 hours solid to get a hospital in England to see my mother in law they wouldnt even make us a cup of tea as it was against policies!

saxovtr
09-Aug-07, 10:36
some1 start a thread of the least pleasant...........or not i would be typing all week haha

BRIE
09-Aug-07, 10:53
some1 start a thread of the least pleasant...........or not i would be typing all week haha

there is one! this is following on from it.