PDA

View Full Version : Rep points...

Torvaig
07-Aug-07, 22:54
:~( Can I please ask that anyone giving reputation points makes sure that they use the right one? I have had 4 bad rep points which, by their message, were not meant! I'm a sensitive soul and can't take much more....;)

karia
07-Aug-07, 22:57
:~( Can I please ask that anyone giving reputation points makes sure that they use the right one? I have had 4 bad rep points which, by their message, were not meant! I'm a sensitive soul and can't take much more....;)

Have had similar experiences ,... its not you it's the system,...
will pm you !

karia

Torvaig
07-Aug-07, 23:31
Thanks for your explanation Karia; I thought the black boxes were bad reps but it seems they are "non-rep points" from newbies! Bad reps are red boxes of which I only have one, thank goodness! Mind you, I didn't think I deserved it...;)
:lol:Now I can sleep tonight.....

Lolabelle
07-Aug-07, 23:41
Thats good to know, I didn't realise that either. :Razz

anneoctober
07-Aug-07, 23:47
OK guys, I'm totally in the dark, as usual ! how do you know what reps you've got? where can they be seen?? :eek:

karia
07-Aug-07, 23:48
Hi Lolabelle,

I am hoping that a clear explanation of the rep system will be appearing shortly.

We are only as good as our reputations after all,....
...which is why we defend them so!

karia

karia
07-Aug-07, 23:53
OK guys, I'm totally in the dark, as usual ! how do you know what reps you've got? where can they be seen?? :eek:

Hi anne,

If you go into user cp , top left on the blue bar.

Scroll down past your subscribed posts and the last 10 or so rep points and comments should be listed.

Karia

anneoctober
08-Aug-07, 00:02
Hi anne,

If you go into user cp , top left on the blue bar.

Scroll down past your subscribed posts and the last 10 or so rep points and comments should be listed.

Karia
You are the most helpful orger, not to mention patient !Thanx wifie xx;)

karia
08-Aug-07, 00:06
My Pleasure anne....!:)

Karia

jsherris
08-Aug-07, 00:59
Can I please ask that anyone giving reputation points makes sure that they use the right one? I have had 4 bad rep points which, by their message, were not meant! I'm a sensitive soul and can't take much more....

It wasn't me this time!!!!

Honest! I only messed Karia's up! ;)

Julie
x (Never pressing buttons again)

anneoctober
08-Aug-07, 01:02
It wasn't me this time!!!!

Honest! I only messed Karia's up! ;)

Julie
x (Never pressing buttons again)
And I thought I was the only one to cause mayhem.... Hi Julie my pal...[lol]

Moira
08-Aug-07, 01:20
Keep pressing the buttons folks. You know what they say about us learning from our mistakes.....?? Well, in my case, this is true some of the time ;)

jsherris
08-Aug-07, 01:47
And I thought I was the only one to cause mayhem.... Hi Julie my pal...

Ahem..... is Caithness big enough for a 2nd mayhem causer Anne? :lol:

Keep pressing the buttons folks. You know what they say about us learning from our mistakes.....?? Well, in my case, this is true some of the time

Yeah, but with me it's a case of... 'Now, how did I do it last time?? Oh yes.. oh...done it again!'....:o