PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions

Oddquine
07-Aug-07, 21:07
Because I have four domains, I have business hosting so I can have them all in one place.

But that means I have shedloads of disk space and bandwidth..........and not a clue what to do with two thirds of it.

I've done all the obvious stuff and dished out webpages to mates..............and, while I could be updating what is there, that is boring.........and I want to try something different.

If you had shedloads of space online and barrowloads of time, what would you do with it?

Mr_Me19
08-Aug-07, 14:04
Out of wondering how much disk space and bandwidth? You could rent it out to people. I'm sure there is a few companies in caithness who are just starting out who are looking for cheap web space.

crayola
08-Aug-07, 14:40
If you had shedloads of space online and barrowloads of time, what would you do with it?I'd set up my North Highland College of Pagan Studies. :)

Oddquine
08-Aug-07, 15:26
I'd set up my North Highland College of Pagan Studies.

Like the sound of that, Crayola! :D

Mr_Me19, I don't mind letting folk have space, but I'm not into getting paid for it.............if only for the fact that peeps would have to have subdomains on one of my domains rather than have their own, as I have as many domains on the hosting as I am allowed..........and my domain names aren't of the kind usually associated with business accounts.........unless someone has a chocolate production company! :confused

Mr_Me19
10-Aug-07, 16:17
You could always set up a page where users submit solutions on what to do if you have "shedloads of diskspace and bandwidth"? Lol. :D