PDA

View Full Version : Blythwoods

linzy222
16-Jul-05, 22:10
I saw in the groat on fri that Blythwoods are looking for a shop manager for their Thurso shop

There is no Blythwood shop in Thurso!!

i take it there is going to be one opening in Thurso

Anyone know where abouts it is going to be?

I thought Jessie Allans old shop or Bain and Gibsons??

Mr P Cannop
16-Jul-05, 22:26
theres one in brora

moshmosh
16-Jul-05, 22:55
...and Inverness and Elgin.

linzy222
17-Jul-05, 16:45
I know all that and there is 1 in wick 2

jay
18-Jul-05, 08:32
Jessie Allans and Bain & Gibson have both been bought by other businesses - no idea where they would put another charity shop and it's the last thing we need. Thurso town centre is nothing but cafe's and charity shops - we are being forced to shop elsewhere whether we want to or not

sandie
26-Oct-05, 13:38
hey do you know where the main clock is the one near the chippy well the corner shop next to that thats where blythwoods is opening

scorrie
26-Oct-05, 14:23
Blythwoods in Wick need to get a grip on themselves regarding the prices on some of the items. I see ornaments in there priced at £40, £50 or even £75 and, as far as I am concerned they are no more than "Bargain Hunt Tat". For those prices you can buy Royal Crown Derby ornaments brand new!!

Overpriced items in the window are not going to raise money to help those in need. Time to show a bit of Charity to the buyers, I am sure you could pick these items up for less in Sotheby's LOL

Fran
27-Oct-05, 02:12
work has started on the shop with a huge blythswood sign above, like the wick shop. It is in the old co-op next to the chip shop, opposite the taxi rank.

linzy222
27-Oct-05, 09:40
The sign has been up for months, but never any sign of anybody in there

sandie
27-Oct-05, 17:59
Yeah i know that is the most annoying thing about it i mean look at some other shop e.g side by side shop that is opening blythwood started opening before that but the side by side shop is opening on the 1st november the way the blythwood team is going the shop wont be open for another couple of months.Anyway why do we need another charity shop in thurso there is enough i think they should open more clothes shops instead of charity shop's who agrees?