PDA

View Full Version : Attention all Raw / BARF Feeders

labsrus
06-Aug-07, 09:31
As I have recently given up Holistic Pet Supplies I am no longer supplying dog food but there is a new service www.scotbarf.com which is about to begin supplying raw food to Scotland. This is being organised by Derek Turnbull who runs the Britbarf Yahoo email list. He is planning a trip to Caithness as there have been a few enquiries and anyone interested needs to let Derek know asap.

He can supply all the products I used to from Durham Animal Feeds and also Bambers and Prize Choice - www.prizechoice.co.uk , all at competitive prices. Payment can be taken by credit card by email and will need to be cleared before orders are delivered.

A trip is being planned for next Monday (13/08)if there is sufficient interest but he will need to recieve orders / payment by tomorrow Tuesday 7th August 12 midnight if the delivery is to go ahead. If there are not enough orders placed for this delivery it could be another month before the next one.

This could be a regular delivery to the area which would be a big bonus for all of us raw feeders so if you are interested please get in touch with Derek at www.scotbarf.com the website is still under construction but contact details are there at the moment. When the site is complete it will be possible to place your order online so will be very convenient.His phone number is 0845 201 1421

I do hope you will support this new venture as it is very rare to find someone willing to cater for us here in the far north.

He can also supply Naturediet and various cooked foods etc, and can deliver to your door so very convenient.

Isobel

rhino
08-Aug-07, 09:36
you can also get frozen foods and nature diet from pets at home in wick