PDA

View Full Version : One for Weeboyagee

Alice in Blunderland
05-Aug-07, 20:31
Well here at last is the first pics of Alices new house. Weeboyagee not long now before you have your house back to yourself when you eventually get back from Canada .....place your bets now folks for when the housewarming will be.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e219/alice67/ourhouse1.jpg

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e219/alice67/ourhouse3.jpg

Weeboyagee I know you will be sad to eventually see us go .....Connie plenty of room now for you and your brothers.

connieb19
05-Aug-07, 20:39
I think you should be ready for moving in by the end of next week. I'm pretty sure you could live without the luxury things like erm a roof and windows for a wee while surely. :eek:

airdlass
05-Aug-07, 20:50
Is that you got your suitcases packed then Connie?:)

connieb19
05-Aug-07, 20:56
It's been sitting beside the door for months, I canna wait to be able to give up work and live a life of luxury at Weeboyagees. :Razz

karia
05-Aug-07, 20:58
Why Alice,

It's ever so,...PINK!:eek:

Karia, the mildly terrified!

Angela
05-Aug-07, 20:59
I that a Barbie House you're building there, Alice? All that pretty pink! :D :lol:

Alice in Blunderland
05-Aug-07, 21:02
Well Weeboyagee wouldnt let me paint his house pink as was suggested in a previouse thread and I thought it might be too girly for Connies brothers. :eek:

Connie you dont need to pack your suitcases I thought it was going to be out with the old in with the new. He does have a credit card and Im sure you could think of a way to persuade him to spend spend spend all on you.

airdlass
05-Aug-07, 21:04
Connie - you lucky girl!!:Razz

Alice in Blunderland
I that a Barbie House you're building there, Alice? All that pretty pink! :D :lol:
Angela I wish it was a barbie house I was building. There is another floor to go on yet and all I could think when I saw it was...oh no I have to carpet this.... maybe in pink too...

karia
It's been sitting beside the door for months, I canna wait to be able to give up work and live a life of luxury at Weeboyagees.

Connie,

Should we be looking at hats and streamers an' the like?:)

PS, If your suitcases have been outside for that long, perhaps a swift check of the insurance policy might be in order,...his ,..not yours!:lol:

Karia

Alice in Blunderland
05-Aug-07, 21:06
Connie - you lucky girl!!

LUCKY now let me think for a momment is this the first word that would come to my head regarding some poor innocent :eek: girl trying to make an honest man of Weeboyagee..................... :lol: erm .....nope....ha ha

Alice in Blunderland
05-Aug-07, 21:10
Connie,

Should we be looking at hats and streamers an' the like?:)

PS, If your suitcases have been outside for that long, perhaps a swift check of the insurance policy might be in order,...his ,..not yours!

Karia

Karia I have been vainly looking at hats and streamers for many years regarding Weeboyagee .........all to no good he is Teflon coated when it comes to a woman getting him to commit to anything.

Last girlfriend came out to the house one day unannounced ...He was in his favourite place the Smiddy Inn . She cooked him a lovely meal then proceeded to phone the pub to tell him to come home...................DOOMED from that day onwards. :lol:

Angela
05-Aug-07, 21:19
Where is Weeboyagee??? :confused

What have you done with him, Alice? He's keeping awfully quiet! :roll:

connieb19
05-Aug-07, 21:19
Oh well, he won't have that problem when I'm cooking his meals, he can just come home when he hears the smoke alarm. :eek:

Alice in Blunderland
05-Aug-07, 22:05
Where is Weeboyagee???

What have you done with him, Alice? He's keeping awfully quiet! :roll:

Woops guess who just arrived back from Canada.... Hes as brown as a berry and shattered ...wonder what he was up too never mind he will no doubt catch up on the org tomorrow....hee hee by that time I will have married him off to Connie again. :lol:

Alice in Blunderland
05-Aug-07, 22:08
Oh well, he won't have that problem when I'm cooking his meals, he can just come home when he hears the smoke alarm. :eek:

I am sure he will just love your cooking Connie ......

Hes back from Canada now and to tell you the truth it looks as though he has put on a few pounds so a couple of burnt offerings might help him slim down. :cool:
Connie I should think you could at least nag him for a housekeeper start the way you mean to go on ......making demands of him.

canuck
06-Aug-07, 14:39
Hes back from Canada now and to tell you the truth it looks as though he has put on a few pounds ...

I am sure that the loss of the slim trim WBG was largely a result of multiple cooling drinks, the only way to survive the heat we have been having.

Alice in Blunderland
06-Aug-07, 14:43
I am sure that the loss of the slim trim WBG was largely a result of multiple cooling drinks, the only way to survive the heat we have been having.

Now that one I definately believe. Weeboyagee certainly likes his 'cooling' drinks. ;)

Ricco
06-Aug-07, 17:44
Wow! That is certainly pink! Looks big enough to hold a whole (org) reunion in.... now there's an idea. ;)

canuck
06-Aug-07, 17:52
Now that one I definately believe. Weeboyagee certainly likes his 'cooling' drinks. ;)

Did he bring you any presents this time?

And I totally support Ricco's suggestion of an org get together. We could start the party in his new sunroom, progress through my digs in Edinburgh and end with a Hogmanay celebration in Caithness. The last one could be a two parter, the first to paint WBG's place pink so he won't forget you and the second to check the structural soundness of your new home.

Alice in Blunderland
06-Aug-07, 20:09
Did he bring you any presents this time?

And I totally support Ricco's suggestion of an org get together. We could start the party in his new sunroom, progress through my digs in Edinburgh and end with a Hogmanay celebration in Caithness. The last one could be a two parter, the first to paint WBG's place pink so he won't forget you and the second to check the structural soundness of your new home.

This all sounds good to me ....the only thing is we are awfully close to a loch wouldnt want any orgers to try their hand at skinny dipping now would you..:eek:

Ricco
07-Aug-07, 13:44
This all sounds good to me ....the only thing is we are awfully close to a loch wouldnt want any orgers to try their hand at skinny dipping now would you..:eek:

Awww, AiB... you're such as spoilsport! ;)

Alice in Blunderland
07-Aug-07, 16:11
Awww, AiB... you're such as spoilsport! ;)
Nah Im no spoilsport ..... so as soon as the house is up your all invited to the party........just remember your paintbrush :lol:

BRIE
07-Aug-07, 17:35
looks like you will be in your house before were in ours Alice you lucky thing!

Alice in Blunderland
07-Aug-07, 18:39
looks like you will be in your house before were in ours Alice you lucky thing!

Oh Brie I wouldnt lay money on that one but to be honest the firm we are working with are brilliant they have kept us posted at every move and I have no complaints at all David Green has been excellent and helpfull. :)

Alice in Blunderland
29-Aug-07, 20:27
Look at it now Weeboyagee can you see the light at the end of the tunnel. You may be lucky and get your house back to yourself this year yet .

http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e219/alice67/th_P1010064-1.jpg

http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e219/alice67/th_P1010057.jpg

karia
29-Aug-07, 20:44
Woooh Alice!

Now that is a house!

Does it look real to you yet?:D

Enjoying your updates!;)

Karia

Alice in Blunderland
29-Aug-07, 22:34
Woooh Alice!

Now that is a house!

Does it look real to you yet?
Karia

It all still seems very weird when I look at it I just cant imagine what its going to be like inside. I have seen a house similar to it but we made a few changes one Im now regretting is five bathrooms......:eek: think of all the loo rolls Im going to need. :lol:

BRIE
30-Aug-07, 12:00
im green with envy! though ours was going to be big with 3 bathrooms!

Lolabelle
30-Aug-07, 13:07
It all still seems very weird when I look at it I just cant imagine what its going to be like inside. I have seen a house similar to it but we made a few changes one Im now regretting is five bathrooms......:eek: think of all the loo rolls Im going to need. :lol:

Five bathrooms, what's wrong with you woman, don't worry about loo paper, what about cleaning them all?????

Ricco
30-Aug-07, 15:53
http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e219/alice67/th_P1010064-1.jpg

This isn't a house - its a blooming castle! Five bathrooms - nickname 'thrones'. It really should be 'Alice's Castle nr Mey'. ;)

jsherris
30-Aug-07, 16:00
Alice, don't you listen to 'em - if you want 5 bathrooms, you have 5 bathrooms - the house we're going for in Ireland has 5 bedrooms, all en suite AND a further 'Guest WC'..... haha! Lotsa loo rolls!

cuddlepop
30-Aug-07, 17:29
Alice think of all those windows to clean aswell as all those bathrooms :eek:.

No more fighting for the bathrom in the morning too,they've got a choice.

You might not be in for your birthday but think of the newyear party your going to have.:lol:

Alice in Blunderland
30-Aug-07, 22:54
I truly cant print what I know is such a smart answer to the five bathrooms query.......:lol:
Theres plenty of rooms for all you fellow orgers who wish to come and vist....;) (pass the sicky bowl Im so nice )
Three of the bedrooms are ensuite and one bathroom is for guests ( if you lot visit ) the last bathroom is really a wet room for the kids.Im going to have a power hose fitted to the wall and spray the kids down before they get into the house.
Having four daughters at least there wont be fights in the morning for the shower.

connieb19
30-Aug-07, 22:57
Theres plenty of rooms for all you fellow orgers who wish to come and vist....;) (pass the sicky bowl Im so nice )
Three of the bedrooms are ensuite and one bathroom is for guests ( if you lot visit ).
I wonder how long it's going to take until you regret this post. :eek:

Moira
30-Aug-07, 23:11
I truly cant print what I know is such a smart answer to the five bathrooms query........<snip>

Having four daughters at least there wont be fights in the morning for the shower.<snip>

Sooo.... Alice..... 5 girls/5 bathrooms - that makes sense to me. I take it you've arranged for a w.c./shower-room to be rigged up in the garage for hubby. It would be awful if he did not feel included in the plans. :D

Lolabelle
30-Aug-07, 23:33
Theres plenty of rooms for all you fellow orgers who wish to come and vist....;)

Right Alice, book us in for summer 09. That's Lolabelle and Ken401 for the booking sheet!!! Contact details: Mr & Mrs 401 Australia Via the Org. [lol]

sassylass
31-Aug-07, 04:34
Right Alice, book us in for summer 09. That's Lolabelle and Ken401 for the booking sheet!!! Contact details: Mr & Mrs 401 Australia Via the Org. [lol]

aw phooey Lolabelle, that's when I wanted it...can you not reschedule your holiday lol

Alice in Blunderland
31-Aug-07, 06:30
Now Now girls its okay remember Weeboyagee will have plenty of room in his house if you both want the same week .......:lol: Thats only if Connie and her brothers havent moved in by then ;)

Lolabelle
31-Aug-07, 09:13
I don't mind sharing, more the merrier, we could have an org sleep over, ha ha!!! [lol]

BRIE
03-Sep-07, 13:32
this is for Alice in Blunderland. were catching you up slowly!!
http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/2370/1000513gp6.jpg http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/8150/1000512eq2.jpg

Alice in Blunderland
04-Sep-07, 20:35
Brie what a fantastic view you have. You could be in by the end of the year surely :) It looks pretty big too lots of carpets for the kids mucky feet. :eek:

Ricco
04-Sep-07, 20:38
These places look fab.. and what a view! Nice one!

BRIE
05-Sep-07, 14:11
were really lucky with the view. oh Alice i wish we could be in by the end of the year! trouble is when your doing it yourself it tends to only get done at weekends:(
The thought of hoovering all them carpets isnt great might hire a cleaner:lol: