PDA

View Full Version : Miller Academy uniform

engiebenjy
03-Aug-07, 00:45
Is there anywhere in Thurso that I can buy Miller jerseys / t-shirts? I know that you can get them at the school, but again this year I forgot to buy them before the hols. They are open the day before the kids go back, but that is only for the P1s to get theirs. I am going to feel really bad if small person is going to have to go back wearing the same ones she had before the hols (not because i'm a snob - they are too wee for her!).

Tristan
03-Aug-07, 07:29
Try calling the school. I doubt they will mind you coming in to buy one.

marlyn
03-Aug-07, 11:27
Hi, as far as I am aware anyone can buy the uniform the day before school goes back (Monday).

Unless you can find some second hand stuff in the charity shop there is no where else to buy the uniform.

bagpuss2
03-Aug-07, 12:42
hi,you can buy thm the day before it isnt just for the p1s.Iwil be doing that too as never got round to getting new ones before the hols

mums angels
03-Aug-07, 20:26
Is there anywhere in Thurso that I can buy Miller jerseys / t-shirts? I know that you can get them at the school, but again this year I forgot to buy them before the hols. They are open the day before the kids go back, but that is only for the P1s to get theirs. I am going to feel really bad if small person is going to have to go back wearing the same ones she had before the hols (not because i'm a snob - they are too wee for her!).

It is open the day before and it is NOT only for the primary 1's i have gone in every year on this day for the last 4 years .:D i'll no doubt see you there .as i forgot AGAIN this year :lol:

engiebenjy
05-Aug-07, 00:04
Thanks for all the replies folks. I will certainly go down the day before and see if I can get some. I did actually go last year, and I was told that it was just the P1s that day - it was fairly busy - but will try again!!