PDA

View Full Version : Car accident

caithgal
15-Jul-05, 10:57
Was there a car accident in caithness last night

caithpal
15-Jul-05, 12:35
Have you nothing better to do with your time than try to spread rumours? Read the press I'm sure you'll find out in due course.

caithgal
15-Jul-05, 13:28
Did you ever stop toi think that perhaps tghere was concern for a person as opposed to wanting to start a rumour? I dont start rumours but i am concerned about an issue i heard and i did nort state that tyhere was an accident just queried if there was. I feel your comment was unnecessary and ignorant.

halkirk1
15-Jul-05, 16:04
Have to agree with Caithgal here.

Caithpal, your comment was extremely arrogant.

Caithgal was only asking a question. How can asking if their was an accident possibly be defined as spreading a rumour?

An apology is owed for your sheer and utter rudeness.

caithgal
15-Jul-05, 16:23
ThanKS for the support Halkirk. Glad to report that all is well and the misunderstanding has been cleared up and the incident hadnt occured. Thats was my fault for listening to a rumour in the first place which someone obviously started.

Fran
15-Jul-05, 19:11
:D Well said Caithgal. we are all en totled to ask questions on here, isnt that what the site is for.
As fas as i know there was no accident, nothing in the P&J either.
Hope you are all fine. fran :D :Razz

caithpal
18-Jul-05, 21:53
I think you sum up the reason why people need to read the press more often and not depend on office gossip. Good to see you were not trying to start a rumour, just find out more info so you could spread it further.

caithgal
20-Jul-05, 13:46
Just for the record Caithpal i have no interest in your comments. As i clearly stated the subject had been clarified to me and ended the subject now kindly do the same.