PDA

View Full Version : Heroes

Fluff
01-Aug-07, 20:59
Has anyone else been watching this on BBC 2?

Quite addictive, in a strange way. i find we were watching, but it was only once it go to the end it wa slike, wow, what happens next!

i love the japanese guy, Hiro.

on tonight, BBC 9 pm

Dadie
01-Aug-07, 21:02
its odd but intreaging(sp)..i will tape it and watch wire in the blood though!

Ricco
02-Aug-07, 12:04
Love it! Shades of 'Lost' I thought. I even watched the next episode last night, against my better judgement. Now I have to wait two weeks for the next one (unless I always stay a week ahead, that is). ;)

Angela
02-Aug-07, 12:20
Love it! Shades of 'Lost' I thought. I even watched the next episode last night, against my better judgement. Now I have to wait two weeks for the next one (unless I always stay a week ahead, that is).

I did the same thing, Ricco :roll: Next week I suspect I'll watch episode 4 again at 9pm -and then follow it up with episode 5 at 10 o'clock...

Can't decide whether it's just complete and utter nonsense really -probably is, but the characters are much more appealing than I'd expected - I love it! :D

Liz
02-Aug-07, 14:51
It's a bit slow to get going isn't it, but still intriguing and, hopefully, not as mind boggling as Lost.

I love Hiro as well!!!:D

Geo
02-Aug-07, 17:33
Haven't quite "got it" to be honest. I've watched the first 5 or so. I'm told it gets better and better though so may stick with it.

loganbiffy
02-Aug-07, 17:37
This programme is amazing, quite possibly the best thing I have seen on tv.
I`ve seen the whole first series(currently watching it a second time) and it just gets better, dont worry i wont spoil it!

p.s. Enjoy!

Fluff
02-Aug-07, 18:23
i have noticed, you have to want to watch it. first part is abit boring, 5-15 mins in it is gripping.

only thing i am not keen on is the gory bits, but they are not that often luckily.

obiron
02-Aug-07, 19:03
good series takes a while to get going jumps around a bit but if you stick with it gets better. hiro is def the best character.

Mr_Me19
02-Aug-07, 20:00
Glossing over how I know this.... It does get better. Much much better. Definately my favourite TV programme. Except for Friends of course. :D

Tosh
02-Aug-07, 20:51
Watched it when it was on Sky, just finished 3 weeks ago, excellent series cant wait for the next one, it gets better and better every week, wont spoil any of it for you.

catnip
09-Aug-07, 17:51
Best thing on the box in a long time, seen first series already on sky, but all hang in there it will start to make sense soon !!!!

sweetpea
10-Aug-07, 11:12
This is about the best thing on right now! I can't wait to find out what happens with the cheerleader girl and her dad. It's really addictive.:)

JAWS
10-Aug-07, 11:19
What on earth is it all about? I'm certainly not anybody's idea of a hero but one thing is certain, this has me completely lost!

Angela
10-Aug-07, 12:06
Saw episode 4 on BB3 the other day, and am now hooked and can't wait for the next one. So much fell into place...but it's still tanatalisingly mysterious.

That licence fee's not totally wasted then :roll:...

I never watched "Lost" for some reason - but everybody's now telling me that since I like "Heroes", I should have done....:confused

Reev
11-Aug-07, 04:32
Greatest tv series ive seen in a loooooooooooong time and being a shifty at BT ive watched them all......more or less

:roll:

but hey, its got superheroes in it, SUPERHEROES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh i cant wait for a "Spiderman" YAY