PDA

View Full Version : help

macca
01-Aug-07, 12:45
is there anyone here on caithness.org who would be willing to help me move some large items from thurso to thrumster as i am moving there soon but having difficulties getting transport. so if there are any kind wonderful people out there let me now and i will be forever in your debt thank you :D:lol:

Boozeburglar
01-Aug-07, 12:54
How soon? I will be up North with a van late August and can do it for fuel.

macca
01-Aug-07, 13:07
thanku very much but unfortunatly i am hoping to be in thrumster within 3 weeks and thats at the lastest sooner if i can but once again thank you:D:D

Dadie
01-Aug-07, 19:08
I know the feeling..we are moving from Thurso to Watten at the moment..have you got any horsey friends with a horsebox?? they hold a lot of the big stuff.. you can fit loads in!

macca
01-Aug-07, 19:11
unfortunatly i dont have any friends with a horesbox it is really just my kids beds and my washing machine as i am going to a fully furished place but thanks for the advice

Dadie
01-Aug-07, 20:35
the kids beds ..do they come apart ? we dismantled the double bed and it fitted in our hatchback the washing machine could be more troublesome though...

macca
02-Aug-07, 19:58
thanks for the advice i think i have it sorted now my dad i going to see if he can get a loan of a big trailer plus a few friends have offered to help with the little items. dont know what i would do without my friends.