PDA

View Full Version : who would you slap?

karia
31-Jul-07, 19:50
Hi Folks,

If you were rendered invisible for 24 hours,...who would wake up with unexplained bruises?

Karia

NLP
31-Jul-07, 19:52
The young lad who didn't stop at the zebra crossing on saturday I had to pull my buggy back of the road.

Ash
31-Jul-07, 19:54
mmmm i would punch charlie from big brother( sorry im a huge obsessed fan):roll:

Ash
31-Jul-07, 19:56
The young lad who didn't stop at the zebra crossing on saturday I had to pull my buggy back of the road.

oh god i hate drivers!!! im glad i dont drive! no one ever stops to let me cross road with my 3year old

i hate people than look down there nose at me because im a young mother!!!!![evil]

anneoctober
31-Jul-07, 19:59
The swine who knocked our Sox down and drove off & left her with terrible injuries, Our son took her to the vet, but it was too late and he had to have her put to sleep................that's 5 years in November - we still have n't forgotten so watch out pal !![evil]

Ash
31-Jul-07, 20:00
The swine who knocked our Sox down and drove off & left her with terrible injuries, Our son took her to the vet, but it was too late and he had to have her put to sleep................that's 5 years in November - we still have n't forgotten so watch out pal !![evil]

thats really sad! :~(

karia
31-Jul-07, 20:10
mmmm i would punch charlie from big brother( sorry im a huge obsessed fan):roll:

Hi Ash,

I have to plead ignorance here,..for the 1st year since the start I have watched no more than 2/3 episodes of BB.

Am well aware that charlie left in a puff of hatred but have no idea why?

If extreme dislike can shift a person from the house,...why can't it shift Davina M. from our screens?

Karia

Ash
31-Jul-07, 20:23
she was eventually voted off it was chanelle who walked

aaauw davina's ace!! she make big brother!!!:D

karia
31-Jul-07, 20:32
Hi Ash,

I would not want to meet Davina on a dark night,...mind you I would hear her approaching and the lights from the surrounding cameras could lead me to safety!:D

Don't restrict yourself,...you've got 24 hours remember?!;)

Karia

Victoria
31-Jul-07, 20:40
I used to love Davina until I met her and she was really rude :o(

sweep
31-Jul-07, 20:42
i would defo slap the tesco staff who try to make you use self service checkout when you've got a FULL trolley aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

anneoctober
31-Jul-07, 20:46
I used to love Davina until I met her and she was really rude :o(
Victoria, you can't leave us with half a story, Ash will be devastated. Spill the beans girl........:lol:

Spring Flower
31-Jul-07, 21:25
oh god i hate drivers!!! im glad i dont drive! no one ever stops to let me cross road with my 3year old

i hate people than look down there nose at me because im a young mother!!!!![evil]

i am a driver and hate mothers with buggy's that think if they stick their buggy on the road the driver will / can stop - especially when the mother pushes the buggy out between parked cars!

Ash
31-Jul-07, 21:54
im not one of those mothers!

Ash
31-Jul-07, 21:57
the woman who pm'd me having a go because i said i got food posioning like it wasnt possible!!![disgust]

WeeBurd
31-Jul-07, 22:01
i am a driver and hate mothers with buggy's that think if they stick their buggy on the road the driver will / can stop - especially when the mother pushes the buggy out between parked cars!

Shame on you, Spring Flower, just as pedestrians should be considerate, drivers should be more so. You may wish to reconsider your comments if/when you have children of your own. [disgust]

mccaugm
31-Jul-07, 22:06
[evil]I'd slap the Happy Slappers who bully kids and then put it on YouTube...see how they like it...thats beyond sick.

Solus
31-Jul-07, 22:07
The woman that reversed over my bike last week, and for also saying

" why you getting cross, i could have driven off " followed by

" Is that bike heavy " as I lift it up

Spring Flower
31-Jul-07, 22:38
Shame on you, Spring Flower, just as pedestrians should be considerate, drivers should be more so. You may wish to reconsider your comments if/when you have children of your own. [disgust]

shame on you more like - I have 2 children and always wait until the coast is clear before putting their buggy onto the road! Sorry but I am not one of those mothers that appear in between cars and just put the buggy onto the road in the hope that drivers can / will be able to stop and if you are pity help your kids!

Torvaig
31-Jul-07, 22:56
I would like to slap the fellow without any clothes on who pushes the lawnmower in the Decora advert! It's a face just waiting for a ringer....

Jeemag_USA
31-Jul-07, 23:19
I would like to slap Simon Cowell, not just because he is obnoxious, but because he got rich after stealing other peoples ideas and pretending they were his!!

I would also like to slap every bigoted football supporter in Scotland and tell them to just get on with supporting their team instead of behaving like Children. Get on with it!

I'd like to be visible for the first case, but invisible in the second because I would be vastly outnumbered by the bigots.

Lolabelle
31-Jul-07, 23:46
I would like to slap check out operators who, when you purchase items of clothing, roll them into a ball and shove them into the bag. I find it really rude. [evil]
But I might not need to be invisable for that one, hh.

macdf
01-Aug-07, 08:58
i would LOVE to slap claire from hollyoaks! [evil] i no she is just playing a character but if i saw her in the street i would slap her soo hard! haha [lol]
n also charley from big bro!

Ash
01-Aug-07, 09:12
i would LOVE to slap claire from hollyoaks! [evil] i no she is just playing a character but if i saw her in the street i would slap her soo hard! haha
n also charley from big bro!

lol i agree with you!!! :lol:

paris
01-Aug-07, 09:15
I would like to give a very big SLAP to my grandsons mother who rejected him when he was little so she could " have a life " so she said !!! Any way weve got him and have had for a few yrs now and theres no way i will give him back now HE`S MINE !!!! jan x:D

Ash
01-Aug-07, 09:19
I would like to give a very big SLAP to my grandsons mother who rejected him when he was little so she could " have a life " so she said !!! Any way weve got him and have had for a few yrs now and theres no way i will give him back now HE`S MINE !!!! jan x:D

aaauw ur a wonderful grandmother!!! i admire you!!! :D

Ricco
01-Aug-07, 11:01
[evil]I'd slap the Happy Slappers who bully kids and then put it on YouTube...see how they like it...thats beyond sick.

Fully with you on this one, Mccaugm.

Personal choice? The cretin would led a gang of teenagers who constantly harassed us at our old address until my wife ended up with severe depression and we had to move. Actually, he would probably not wake up.[disgust]

spiggie
01-Aug-07, 11:31
I would like to slap the woman of Picture loans ''Josh! dads found your scooter''

Well i suppose its the advert that annoys me more than anything!

paris
01-Aug-07, 11:59
I would like to slap the woman of Picture loans ''Josh! dads found your scooter''

Well i suppose its the advert that annoys me more than anything!
So would i jan x

Anne x
01-Aug-07, 12:04
I agree I switch the tv over !!! The other advert is just as bad with the cam corder held by wife all the way through telephone conversation and him talking about FOOTBALL !!!

AX[lol]

Rheghead
01-Aug-07, 12:07
I would probably slap the ASDA vote againsterers...:) Then again, I am mostly against violence.

JammyDodger69
01-Aug-07, 13:47
Any advisor of talk talk broadband, do they actually know what they do or are they just random people pulled of the street handed an headset and told to crack on?

scotsboy
01-Aug-07, 15:45
mmmmmmmm for a start:

Hazel Blears
Richard & Judy
Cherie Blair
Boy George
Pete Docherty
Jack McConnell
John Reid
David Cameron
Graeme Spiers
Alex Baldwin
David Tennant
Paris Hilton
Victoria Beckham
Billy Connelly
John Aldridge......................too many I could go on for hours:)

scotsboy
01-Aug-07, 15:47
I would like to slap Simon Cowell, not just because he is obnoxious, but because he got rich after stealing other peoples ideas and pretending they were his!!

I would also like to slap every bigoted football supporter in Scotland and tell them to just get on with supporting their team instead of behaving like Children. Get on with it!

I'd like to be visible for the first case, but invisible in the second because I would be vastly outnumbered by the bigots.

Surely all football fans are bigoted by definition?

Cattach
01-Aug-07, 16:10

What a strange and certainly wrong assumption!!!

scotsboy
01-Aug-07, 16:28
Care to tell me why?

Ash
01-Aug-07, 16:35
i know lots of football fans who are not like this, some are selfish and get others tarred with same brush! not fair ![evil][disgust]

karia
01-Aug-07, 16:42

Hi Cattach,

I think that Scotsboy may be referring to the fact that to support a team is necessarily a partisan activity at the very least.

Karia

scotsboy
01-Aug-07, 17:01
Of course I am, show me an impartial, tolerant football fan..........I challenge you. Each one has a blinkered view and opinion - that's what makes it such a great game;)

kitty
01-Aug-07, 17:40
Jeremy Clarkson.

He's one obnoxious bleep. I actually quite like Top Gear when he shuts up

karia
01-Aug-07, 18:01
Hi Kitty,

Agree with Clarkson !

Have to vote for Eammon Holmes and his wife Ruth..Lovely couple??!!:roll:

AND....Jeremy Kyle! ..... Can't believe I'm alone in that one!:eek:

Karia

Ash
01-Aug-07, 18:03
i like jeremy kyle and clarkson! lol
must be sad

karia
01-Aug-07, 18:20
Noel Edmonds, I love 'Deal or No Deal' but 'Nolly',... erm no!:roll:

Keith Chegwin,....I'm sensing a theme here!

A lot of strong, TV based dislikes I notice.

Karia

Sandra_B
01-Aug-07, 19:12
Our next door neighbour who complains about we do. It's gotten to the point my heart sinks when I see her talking to Steve over the fence...it's really depressing...

Anne x
01-Aug-07, 19:17
Just shows you different people and different taste thank goodness for that
I like Jeremy, Hamster and James Mays and love top gear :lol:

AX

karia
01-Aug-07, 19:26
Our next door neighbour who complains about we do. It's gotten to the point my heart sinks when I see her talking to Steve over the fence...it's really depressing...

I can send you some ants!

Ants are a great way of settling the score with your neighbours.

Especially the 2 inch flying variety...:D

We have got an electrocuter which has ended a 5 year problem and guess what?....They've moved to our neighbours!

Normally, I would have passed on the advice,....but night after night of non stop noise makes me disinclined to be a helpful and good neighbour.:D

Reap & sow!

karia

Rheghead
01-Aug-07, 19:40
Of course I am, show me an impartial, tolerant football fan..........I challenge you. Each one has a blinkered view and opinion - that's what makes it such a great game;)

The same can be said of religious people then?:confused If so, all the talk of religious tolerance is just, well, er, talk?

karia
01-Aug-07, 20:14
The same can be said of religious people then?:confused If so, all the talk of religious tolerance is just, well, er, talk?

Yes!:(

Karia

scotsboy
01-Aug-07, 20:17
I think it could be a bit more complex. Let's take the football scenario - if you are watching two teams with which you have absolutley no affinity you can sit back and enjoy the finer points of the game. If your team is directly in competition with another team you only really see things from your persective.

I think religious people can and do look at the bigger picture - however during times of conflict they may appear to be intolerant. I suppose any group is the same when it is being "questioned"

kitty
01-Aug-07, 20:18
Just shows you different people and different taste thank goodness for that
I like Jeremy, Hamster and James Mays and love top gear :lol:

AX

I like James May and really like the Hamster. The show wouldn't be the same without him. I also agree that it's a good thing that everyones got different tastes :D

George Brims
01-Aug-07, 22:36
Since this mostly seems to be about people on TV in the UK, I would like to belt the entire ITV team covering Formula 1, except Louise Goodman. Fortunately I watch it mostly in the USA, where the team is Bob Varsha (broadcaster who has been covering motorsports for 25 years), David Hobbs (hilarious droll Englishman and retired F1 driver) and Bob Matchett (used to be head mechanic at Benneton when Schuey won his first two titles). Last time I watched a GP in the UK I was horrified to find the ITV nitwits would rather drone on themselves justifying whatever drivel they had said during the race than show the interviews of the top three drivers (you know, the blokes who were actually in the cars!). And the number of things that went right by the blokes on the race itself was astounding. It was like they were watching it on a delayed tape, but since it was the British GP that couldn't have been the problem!

Jeemag_USA
01-Aug-07, 23:12
Since this mostly seems to be about people on TV in the UK, I would like to belt the entire ITV team covering Formula 1, except Louise Goodman. Fortunately I watch it mostly in the USA, where the team is Bob Varsha (broadcaster who has been covering motorsports for 25 years), David Hobbs (hilarious droll Englishman and retired F1 driver) and Bob Matchett (used to be head mechanic at Benneton when Schuey won his first two titles). Last time I watched a GP in the UK I was horrified to find the ITV nitwits would rather drone on themselves justifying whatever drivel they had said during the race than show the interviews of the top three drivers (you know, the blokes who were actually in the cars!). And the number of things that went right by the blokes on the race itself was astounding. It was like they were watching it on a delayed tape, but since it was the British GP that couldn't have been the problem!

I like the coverage in the US, I like David Hobbs he has a great voice to listen to, much better than the old Murray Walker, he is very knowledgeable too, its a pretty good crew on the US coverage. However I woudl like to slap all of the team on the US ESPN Soccer Coverage, especially that Irish fella they have, he talks so much rubbish I usually turn the sound down.

George Brims
01-Aug-07, 23:20
Oh totally agreed Jeemag, those guys are dreadful!

And why are most of the Tour de France commentators Englishmen with the same somewhere near to but not quite Brummie accent? Or is it the all same bloke who never shuts up?

htwood
02-Aug-07, 01:21
Fasssssscinating topic. Just when I was all set to type that there's never any excuse for striking another human being...my mind wandered away....to a place where a wellplaced, justified and RIGHTEOUS slap would be perfect. So interesting. I think the part about being invisible was the kicker.
Now where's my fantasy list.......

Sporran
02-Aug-07, 06:32
I would like to slap the numerous drivers I see over here who change lanes without signalling! 99.9% of the time it's because they're too busy yapping on their cell/mobile phones, with one hand on the steering wheel, and the other hand holding the phone to their ear. :roll: I've seen people do mutiple lane changes this way, and it really irks me! It's not just an affliction of the young, either. I see plenty of people who are *supposed* to be older and wiser up to the same tricks....

I'd also like to slap people who lack good manners, and rarely use the words "please" and "thank you" as part of their vocabulary. Again, this apparently is not just confined to the youth of today....