PDA

View Full Version : Wedding programme

Persephone
31-Jul-07, 13:48
does anyone watch that wedding programme on bbc 1 - i forget the name - about a couple who allow their family and friends to organise their whole wedding on a budget and in three days? Its good viewing but i don't think i could do it!! And is it just me or is Nick Knowles just LOVELY :roll:

Victoria
31-Jul-07, 14:38
just you!...:lol:

hahaha - only joking I do like him on DIY SOS...................................
did i just say that out loud...:eek:

Fluff
31-Jul-07, 17:05
i watch when i get a change. its called the big day?

i dont think i would want other people organising everything though! abit of help yes, but someone else choosing your dress, cake etc..!
very brave

Hibeechick
01-Aug-07, 10:24
I thought it was really good and thought the corridor looked amazing once they had finished!

Felt sorry for the poor florist though. It made it look like she had got it wrong when infact the mother in law ( i think it was the mum in law ) had chosen the "choco gerbera's" that aren't actually a chocolate colour at all lol.

As already said though, i don't think I would like someone to chose my dress cake etc and especially my flowers! lol.

Fantoosh
01-Aug-07, 20:46
yes, thats a brilliant programme. I would love my family to do that for me. All the work that goes into it. There is no way, i could have set all that up on my own. I would never have had the ideas either.

The first time i watched that programme i think i cried all the way through [lol] the groom kept crying, so i couldnt help it. I dont feel so bad though, coz the presenter cries all the time....actually ive seen him on a few programmes crying. what a nice guy :lol: