PDA

View Full Version : Billyboy on holiday

johno
29-Jul-07, 09:59
Billyboy is on holiday in Spain and wander,s into a resturaunt, look,s at the menu . Cant make head nor tail of it ,so when the waiter ask,s him what he would like to eat he say,s i,ll just have what the guy at the next table is having.
After eating the dish Billy remarks on what a lovely meal that was & asks the waiter what it was. the waiter replies, you know after the bullfights and the bull is slain, well the most delicious parts are the testicles and that,s what that was. Well said Billy that,s all right it was really delicious but why were the ones on the next table five times the size of the one,s that i got.
To that the waiter replied , Senor, sometime,s the bull wins.

:eek: [lol]

Sandra_B
29-Jul-07, 10:08
EWwwwww!! :lol:

anneoctober
29-Jul-07, 12:08
Billyboy is on holiday in Spain and wander,s into a resturaunt, look,s at the menu . Cant make head nor tail of it ,so when the waiter ask,s him what he would like to eat he say,s i,ll just have what the guy at the next table is having.
After eating the dish Billy remarks on what a lovely meal that was & asks the waiter what it was. the waiter replies, you know after the bullfights and the bull is slain, well the most delicious parts are the testicles and that,s what that was. Well said Billy that,s all right it was really delicious but why were the ones on the next table five times the size of the one,s that i got.

:eek: [lol]
yuk ! BUT i like it......... !!

Billy Boy
09-Aug-07, 18:35

[lol]

Nice one lol.........The scarey bit is how the heck did you know i was off to spain on holiday ?:eek: and before you ask NO i didnt have the bull's Nonads

johno
09-Aug-07, 21:46
Nice one lol.........The scarey bit is how the heck did you know i was off to spain on holiday ?:eek: and before you ask NO i didnt have the bull's Nonads
coincidence, Billyboy sheer coincidence. [lol]

NLP
10-Aug-07, 08:50
nice one I liked that