PDA

View Full Version : Howlin gaels at y-not bar 3rd of august BE THERE!!!

tierce-de-picardie
27-Jul-07, 14:28
Y-NOT friday 3rd of august howlin gaels are playing suported by either duress or empty fortune. 3+ hours of top music £5 entrance DONT MISS IT!!

starts at 9 doors open at 8

Deemac
27-Jul-07, 15:57
Hats optional!! (sorry, couldn't resist!!!!):D

The Pepsi Challenge
27-Jul-07, 17:06
£5?! That's halfway to getting me a ticket to Skinandis. Just kidding, hope all goes well. Are any of the bands playing doing anything exceptional at the moment I should know about?

The Pepsi Challenge
27-Jul-07, 17:09
Here's a band who need a few gigs. However, they're liable to cut up the venue something rotten.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cbwxLGohUM0

moncur
27-Jul-07, 17:12
£5?! That's halfway to getting me a ticket to Skinandis. Just kidding, hope all goes well. Are any of the bands playing doing anything exceptional at the moment I should know about?

both Empty Fortune & Duress are getting ready for the Big Gig at the moment.

Empty Fortune are also looking to do a few more gigs (Popeyes on Sunday 12th August folks!).

Duress are currently working on COVERING Bones' original material lol.

Jeemag_USA
28-Jul-07, 15:04
So who is going to be at the Y Not then, is it Duress or Empty Fortune. Or are you going to create a supergroup and call it Durempti Fortuna FC :Razz

moncur
28-Jul-07, 19:52
Lol its gonna be Empty Fortune (The acoustic version with Calum, Ryan & Richard).

The dark side of Umpteen Forty shall be appearing at the big gig.

kitty
29-Jul-07, 00:20
Hats optional!! (sorry, couldn't resist!!!!):D

That's a good one. Think it's safe to say that all hats will be left in the house or superglued on. :lol:

Rampant Rabbit
29-Jul-07, 12:38
Y Not Have You Not Posted All The Tour Dates You Said You Would So Everone Knows Were Your Playing In Case Its In Any Towns Or Citys So People Can Let There Friends Know ? !!! Would Be A Good

Deemac
29-Jul-07, 14:38
Rampant Rabbit -
What's with the upper case typing on every word? I'm I missing something?

Tubthumper
29-Jul-07, 17:43
I think it's a characteristic of Rampant Rabbit use. You Tend To pronounce Every Word Very Clearly! When It Gets Really Interesting... The Bold Bit Comes In Again, THEN YOU START TO USE CAPS Then Ultimately Your Font Size Grows!!

Why not try it, you might enjoy it!

K dragon
29-Jul-07, 20:07
best of luck guys, but im slightly miffed that i recieved a message on my mobile phone advertising the gig, from an unknown number, not keen on strangers having my number. naughty naughty.

Deemac
29-Jul-07, 21:36
I think it's a characteristic of Rampant Rabbit use. You Tend To pronounce Every Word Very Clearly! When It Gets Really Interesting... The Bold Bit Comes In Again, THEN YOU START TO USE CAPS Then Ultimately Your Font Size Grows!!

Why not try it, you might enjoy it!

No, its just plain annoying and makes it difficult to read. (I'll not even comment on his diction etc!!);)

Rampant Rabbit
29-Jul-07, 22:07
Am Sorry If My Post Has Upset You Deemac

Deemac
30-Jul-07, 09:11
dONT wORRY mR rABBIT, iM nOT uPSET!!;)

tierce-de-picardie
30-Jul-07, 14:52
hey k dragon that was me that text you dude i thought u had my new number

its empty fortune supporting us so should be a good night.

is that hats anything to dow ith donnies hats? or my silly one with tassles ha ha lol

K dragon
30-Jul-07, 15:03
you swine lol

Chobbersjnr
30-Jul-07, 15:40
you swine lol

Aha Tierce is a pig (swine) huh:)

I got the same text

Jeemag_USA
30-Jul-07, 16:38
I Heard That If You Come Wearing A Hat After 1 A.m You Can Get In For Free!!! Might Be Just A Rumour ThougH!!

zebedy
30-Jul-07, 18:59
dONT wORRY mR rABBIT, iM nOT uPSET!!;)

I didnt even bother readin all this thread saw the wee posts here and there!

Deemac = Legend on the org

haha

Rampant Rabbit
30-Jul-07, 20:07
Am just trying learn so my keyboard skills are not as good as some off you other orgers so please give me a chance to learn it thank you

zebedy
30-Jul-07, 20:09
dont worry about it
Just watch your spelling to. Or Jeid the spelling nazi will be on you

( there used til my spelling now :) )

Rampant Rabbit
30-Jul-07, 20:22
I will try Zebedy cheers

tierce-de-picardie
01-Aug-07, 17:13
muhaha i am im jsut a big pig muhaha

use all best be coming on firday muhaha

moncur
02-Aug-07, 09:03
muhaha i am im jsut a big pig muhaha

use all best be coming on firday muhaha

I'll be there!

tierce-de-picardie
02-Aug-07, 14:19
well duh well u better be there or ur getin a be-hind woopin ( im sure be-hind is kosher yes?)

everyone must come dammit

moncur
03-Aug-07, 16:17
Bump!

Y'all better be there tonight. Or else you'll meet my friend PAAAAIIIIIINNNN!!!!!

GET SOME NUTS (At Y-Not 2nite!)

Jeemag_USA
04-Aug-07, 21:29
So how did it go then???

moncur
05-Aug-07, 21:33
So how did it go then???

Twas a good night to be had by all! I fair enjoyed it. Thanks to all the peeps who turned up. I was fair impressed wi the gaels. First time I've seen them play since my senior ball bout 6 years ago! Hopefully we'll have another rendevous some other time

Jeemag_USA
05-Aug-07, 22:13
Twas a good night to be had by all! I fair enjoyed it. Thanks to all the peeps who turned up. I was fair impressed wi the gaels. First time I've seen them play since my senior ball bout 6 years ago! Hopefully we'll have another rendevous some other time

Thanks for the update, wish I was there, haven't heard the new gaels lineup yet apart form a few rough demos. Lookin forward to see them when I come home, and Empty Fortune I hope!