PDA

View Full Version : Found Item

Elenna
25-Jul-07, 18:12
I know its a bit of a long shot someone on here has lost this, but then you all know others round and about...and I know once word gets out, information gets easily passed along :D.

While out walking yesterday evening around Wick harbour, on the pavement just opposite the Salt Cellars I found a small plastic case containing what my son tells me is a memory card (not a SIM) for a mobile phone camera. It does bear the name/logo of a common mobile phone service provider. I won't give too many details, though, so that it can more likely only be identified by a description from the owner.

It didn't belong to anyone in the vicinity at the time...I asked. And yes, I know I could possibly have a look at the pics on it for clues, but I don't have a way of doing that just at the minute, nor am I really certain I want to view someone else's private photos. :roll:

Anyway, if you have lost this, or know who has, send me a PM describing it (the brand, perhaps also the storage capacity, and then there is also something about it that makes it slightly different...), and I'll be happy to make arrangements to return it.

EDDIE
25-Jul-07, 18:39
Why not just had it into the police station the person might have already asked the police if something was handed in

johno
25-Jul-07, 18:39
I know its a bit of a long shot someone on here has lost this, but then you all know others round and about...and I know once word gets out, information gets easily passed along :D.

While out walking yesterday evening around Wick harbour, on the pavement just opposite the Salt Cellars I found a small plastic case containing what my son tells me is a memory card (not a SIM) for a mobile phone camera. It does bear the name/logo of a common mobile phone service provider. I won't give too many details, though, so that it can more likely only be identified by a description from the owner.

It didn't belong to anyone in the vicinity at the time...I asked. And yes, I know I could possibly have a look at the pics on it for clues, but I don't have a way of doing that just at the minute, nor am I really certain I want to view someone else's private photos. :roll:

Anyway, if you have lost this, or know who has, send me a PM describing it (the brand, perhaps also the storage capacity, and then there is also something about it that makes it slightly different...), and I'll be happy to make arrangements to return it. Did you try the lost & found at the police station?perhaps someone did enquire.

Elenna
25-Jul-07, 18:44
Yes, thanks guys...already planned to head that way for this evening's walk. :)