PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo problems, how widespread?

karia
23-Jul-07, 17:31
Hi guys,

I haven't been able to access my e-mails at all today.

Yesterday I accessed them once, in about 20 attempts.

BT say that a lot of people are having the same problem & that they are 'working on it':roll:

How many of you are affected by this, or am I the only eejit still with yahoo?

Apologies to anyone who could reasonably have expected an e-mail from me.:(

DarkAngel
23-Jul-07, 17:40
Im not with Yahoo..Im with AOL and ive never experienced problems!

rfr10
23-Jul-07, 17:47
I've just tried signing in with my BT email address and it just said "This page cannot be displayed" so no, you're not alone.

The lucky thing is for me is that I can still receive emails as I'm with BT for my internet and don't use an @yahoo.co.uk email adderess to sign in.

justine
23-Jul-07, 17:51
yep we getting the same problems....If you do get the sign saying cannot load page then just keep clicking the envelope sign on the tool bar, i find that helps get the mail moving......I think yahoo are updating there mail so expect a few problems over the next few days...:eek::confused

canuck
23-Jul-07, 17:56
Hi guys,

I haven't been able to access my e-mails at all today.

Yesterday I accessed them once, in about 20 attempts.

BT say that a lot of people are having the same problem & that they are 'working on it':roll:

How many of you are affected by this, or am I the only eejit still with yahoo?

Apologies to anyone who could reasonably have expected an e-mail from me.:(

Karia, I use yahoo.ca and it seems to be okay. I have noticed in the past that sometimes the UK system is down, but Ca is okay. Or I cannot get on and yet the UK is working.

karia
23-Jul-07, 18:00
I can get no further than the sign in, 'connecting you to'..bit.
Then my computer freezes up solid .....AARGGH!

karia

canuck
23-Jul-07, 18:06
I can get no further than the sign in, 'connecting you to'..bit.
Then my computer freezes up solid .....AARGGH!

karia

I guess you will have to write off e-mail communication for today.

But conversation on the org is always a worthwhile alternative. Or have a look at the photos from the 166th Agricultural Show. That will take your mind off everything for a bit and put you right back into the heart of Caithness. Then later Ricco might get some "flood pics" posted. See this wonderful hive of activity is always a grand place to visit.

Tristan
23-Jul-07, 18:17
No problem with my yahoo accounts today except for one 30 sec blip where it couldn't find the smtp server.

Doolally
23-Jul-07, 18:26
I'm having the same problems with BT / Yahoo and have been for some time now. I'm thinking of switching to someone that can give me what I'm paying for.

karia
23-Jul-07, 18:27
Yes canuck,

However,.. you are a lady of infinite patience,..sadly I am neither!;)

Karia

Buttercup
23-Jul-07, 20:10
I still have a yahoo.co.uk account and have had no problems with it yesterday or today. Also have a bt one and no problems there either- yet! [lol]

golach
23-Jul-07, 20:12
My Yahoo has been working ok today, not had major problems for a long time, but when I do, I log off completely and re - log on and that has always worked in the past

karia
23-Jul-07, 20:29
Golach,....I LOVE YOU,....it worked a treat!!:D:D

A very happy Karia... thanks so much !

Anne x
24-Jul-07, 13:51
I have been trying to access my e mail and when you sign in and put in the password it just defaults to asking you again and again for password this problem has been for a few days now :~(

has anyone said when this is going to be fixed