PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Hat

clash67
22-Jul-07, 21:40
Yesterday (Sat 21st) I spent all day at the Orange room at the park Hotel helping to raise money for charity at a gig but someone decided to steal my hat when I wasn't looking, I was really anoyed because it was a present from a good friend. I feel that this thoughtless act of theft has sickened me.:( If anyone knows who took the hat or if someone reading this has my hat please return it because it means a lot to me.

DarkAngel
22-Jul-07, 22:49
Hope you hat gets returned...Some people just dont care..Sentimental things cant be replaced!!

clash67
23-Jul-07, 00:33
Hope you hat gets returned...Some people just dont care..Sentimental things cant be replaced!!

Thanks DarkAngel, I will be keeping an eye open for it, it's bound to turn up.

Chobbersjnr
23-Jul-07, 01:44
what a despicable crime[evil]

NO I'M BEING DEADLY SERIOUS

people feel that because you have an item of clothing on your head (especially fedoras & "blues hats") they can just take it, because they want to.............darn well gets up my nose to the point where I'm prepared to, well lets not shall we

I have a keen eye for a hat & I generally remember seeing someone with a fine hat on. So if I do clash you can be sure I'll have your number on speed dial

I hope the theif is sitting ashamed reading this

Rampant Rabbit
23-Jul-07, 09:05
Yes And Does This Give You The Right To Act In The Wae You Did By Smashing Tables And Glassses And Letting Off A Fire Extinguisher You Behave Like A Child You Didnt Think About Charity Gig While You Wrecking The Place Mr Howlin Gale

floyed
23-Jul-07, 09:35
I think it's terrible i hope your hat turns up :(

Ash
23-Jul-07, 10:54
Yes And Does This Give You The Right To Act In The Wae You Did By Smashing Tables And Glassses And Letting Off A Fire Extinguisher You Behave Like A Child You Didnt Think About Charity Gig While You Wrecking The Place Mr Howlin Gale

whats that all about? :confused

DarkAngel
23-Jul-07, 11:17

What....Is this true...Or someone stirring?

laguna2
23-Jul-07, 11:21
I assumed it was a wind up!

DarkAngel
23-Jul-07, 11:24
I assumed it was a wind up!

Cheers Laguna2 i thought the same at 1st lol! [lol]

Rampant Rabbit
23-Jul-07, 12:28
What Bit Did You Not Unstand Ash I Was There Because This Idiot Lost A Hat So That Gives Him The Right To Smash Stuff Up At A Charity Gig In Front Of Children I Dont Think So

Ash
23-Jul-07, 12:29
What Bit Did You Not Unstand Ash I Was There Because This Idiot Lost A Hat So That Gives Him The Right To Smash Stuff Up At A Charity Gig In Front Of Children I Dont Think So

my question was if this was true or not thats all, if it is true then its awful!

DarkAngel
23-Jul-07, 12:30

Smash things up..? So i guess you know this guy then Rampant Rabbit?

Rampant Rabbit
23-Jul-07, 12:40
Afraid so dark angel :roll:

DarkAngel
23-Jul-07, 12:42
Oh..dear...:(

clash67
23-Jul-07, 14:23
Yes I am ashamed to say this is true, I completely lost my head and went ape, there was no excuse for my reaction but the hat was only one reason I lost the head, I was completely wound up by a number of people however that is still no excuse, I totally regret losing my head..

DarkAngel
23-Jul-07, 14:27
I know how easy it is to lose your temper...Especially if your being wound up!! I hate that... Plus with your hat going missing and the sentimental value it holds must have made your blood boil at the time...

NLP
23-Jul-07, 16:16
Stealing is wrong no question about it and yes it is easy to lose your temper but this sounds really over the top, what an example to set children I hope he was charged for the damage caused.

DarkAngel
23-Jul-07, 16:19
I went to post on this thread earlier and it was closed..?!?! But now i can post again...Can you open n close threads when you want????

laguna2
23-Jul-07, 17:14
I wondered about that too DarkAngel. I am sure that it was locked when I last looked at it!

DarkAngel
23-Jul-07, 17:17
Hmm..It was defo locked as i was goin to post something!!! I didnt realise threads could be locked then unlocked like that.

laguna2
23-Jul-07, 17:49
Me neither! Ah well - we learn something new every day!

kitty
26-Jul-07, 20:45
Yes I am ashamed to say this is true, I completely lost my head and went ape, there was no excuse for my reaction but the hat was only one reason I lost the head, I was completely wound up by a number of people however that is still no excuse, I totally regret losing my head..

I bet you regret losing your head even more now that you found out your hat was at The Park Hotel the whole time. Maybe if you hadn't thrown such a strop at such a worth while event someone would've handed it over on the night, never mind the £100 you had to pay for the fire extinguisher you let off. That £100 could've gone to the charity you were meant to be there for

DarkAngel
26-Jul-07, 21:24
This story just gets more interesting! Let of a fire extinguiser....tut tut!!

Jeemag_USA
26-Jul-07, 22:22
I bet you regret losing your head even more now that you found out your hat was at The Park Hotel the whole time. Maybe if you hadn't thrown such a strop at such a worth while event someone would've handed it over on the night, never mind the £100 you had to pay for the fire extinguisher you let off. That £100 could've gone to the charity you were meant to be there for

I have known Clash for 20 years or more and I know for one all of this was totally out of character, still no excuse for ill behaviour but I know he is very sorry for the whole affair and apologised as should be done and paid for the damage. I find it most strange the amount of people in this thread and the one or two who normally are not visible in the music section who turn out when they see someone getting dragged over the coals, not unlike those who stand around outside someones house when a police car or fire engine turn up. Just pouring fuel on the fire for personal gratification, its unecessary, the man is sorry for what he has done and has done his best to make up for it. Like I have said, material possesions are easily replaced but reputations are not, but nobody deserves to be continually dragged around because others feel it should be done.

Aren't none of us perfect in this world. Nuff said.

kitty
26-Jul-07, 22:51
I have known Clash for 20 years or more and I know for one all of this was totally out of character, still no excuse for ill behaviour but I know he is very sorry for the whole affair and apologised as should be done and paid for the damage. I find it most strange the amount of people in this thread and the one or two who normally are not visible in the music section who turn out when they see someone getting dragged over the coals, not unlike those who stand around outside someones house when a police car or fire engine turn up. Just pouring fuel on the fire for personal gratification, its unecessary, the man is sorry for what he has done and has done his best to make up for it. Like I have said, material possesions are easily replaced but reputations are not, but nobody deserves to be continually dragged around because others feel it should be done.

Aren't none of us perfect in this world. Nuff said.

Your right none of us are perfect but he shouldn't of made it sound like it was everyone else in the wrong when he started the thread. I might not be around in the music threads but i know the people who were holding the charity gig and considering what it was for you would expect better behaviour from someone that was there. Fair enough he is sorry but today was the first time i had read the thread and thought i was entitled to my opinion as well as everyone else.

Jeemag_USA
26-Jul-07, 22:58
Your right none of us are perfect but he shouldn't of made it sound like it was everyone else in the wrong when he started the thread. I might not be around in the music threads but i know the people who were holding the charity gig and considering what it was for you would expect better behaviour from someone that was there. Fair enough he is sorry but today was the first time i had read the thread and thought i was entitled to my opinion as well as everyone else.

I understand. I think the thread also was opened in the heat of the moment and think he is aware of that too, not trying to stick up for him or say what was done was trivial but he is my best friend and he would give most people the shirt off his back and then some.

JAWS
26-Jul-07, 23:10
This all sounds like a case of "Least said, soonest mended!" I don't know of anybody who hasn't done something in the heat of the moment and later regretted it.

connieb19
26-Jul-07, 23:14
Good grief, the blokes apologised, what more do folk want. :confused