PDA

View Full Version : Miss K Has Some Lovely News

MISS K
22-Jul-07, 18:40
what do you get when you mix fate, the org and labrescue? a family just yearning for a dog, and a dog called Harry. This week has been just a tonic for me all thanks to Carolyne at Labresue, she took me under her wing and gently introduced me to Harry the dog she rescued just hours before Mr ks phonecall to her.
We have spent the last couple of weeks bonding with him, hes had just a rotten start to life, but we can see the potential Harry has, this week could have been a nightmare greiving for poor Jake but Labrescue have been there every step of the way, the support is on going too, there is so much work put in behind the scenes, each dog is kept tracked off, advice freely given no question too small, training provided, and confidence instilled, even the most experienced dog owners need a boost here and there, and labresue certainly provide that too.
All going well Harry will come and live with us at the new house at the end of the week, once all his vaccinations are done, he will head of, for both of us to his training classes.
Jake will be glad im sure that i will no longer be on my own on my walks, im sure he will be proud, i thought it would take a long time before i would actually get a new dog, but i would like to thank carolyne for all she has done for us over the last week.

neepnipper
22-Jul-07, 20:30
Congratulations! I'm sure Jake is looking on and wagging his tail with happiness for you.

I hope you and your new family member will have lots of fun together.

Well done for giving a dog a fresh start, Jake will always be with you of that I'm sure and he would definetely approve of what you are doing.

Love, happiness and loads of fun to you all!

itsteven
22-Jul-07, 21:02
good for you hope all goes well for you i know what you are talking about carolyne she is so good we got a puppy from her and all i do is email her and she doesnt mind at all hope everything goes well

anneoctober
22-Jul-07, 21:30
What colour of lab is Harry & will you PLEASE post a pic of him on the Org?
may you all have many miles of walking together. XX

MISS K
22-Jul-07, 22:08
He is a handsome black lab, he is off really good stock, we were going to get a black lab next year and run him along side jake, so we are really just doing things a year earlier, me and mr k are having a problem posting pictures on here, but as soon as we master that i will indeed let you all see the handsome boy, i only have inside photos will try weather permitting this week to get a good photo of him outdoors.

Liz
22-Jul-07, 22:14
I am absolutely delighted for you!!!:D

It is good to know that Harry is getting the home he deserves and Jake will be happy for you I am sure.

Looking forward to seeing the pics of Harry.

WeeBurd
22-Jul-07, 22:58
What wonderful news MissK, Jakey will be delighted that you and Little MissK will have company again on your walks. Can't wait to meet Harry:D!

Mother Bear
22-Jul-07, 23:00
Miss K that is brilliant news! I am so happy for you , and just know that Jake will be happy for your family too. Sometimes, these things are 'just meant to be'. Good luck with Harry and I know Labrescue will give you all the help and support you need.

Lolabelle
23-Jul-07, 06:57
Wonderful news for you guys. Lola and Kruger send a doggy hug to the newest member of the MissK family, Harry.

MISS K
23-Jul-07, 09:52
Thank you all very much, i miss jake so much, and am still having moments of just absolute loss, but now i have a focus and that has been a massive help in the greiving process, we get Harry over for the day on wednesday so we are all excited about that, i will keep you updated on his progress:D

binbob
23-Jul-07, 13:57
well done ..i am so happy for u and harry.it is the very best thing to do...and jake will be happy too.

binbob