PDA

View Full Version : Whats everyone reading?

Ash
21-Jul-07, 16:43
seeing as everyone seems to be reading Harry Potter.... anyone reading anything different?

im just about to start the devil wears prada(just saw the film and it was soo good):D

Tubthumper
21-Jul-07, 22:48
'Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close' by Jonathan Safran Foer. Not sure about it (or him) yet.

Lolabelle
22-Jul-07, 08:55
I am reading "Evil Genius" by Catherine Jinks. She is an Australian Childrens Author and I met her at a 'Look who's Talking' luncheon at my local library. The book is ok, it started off pretty slow, but I'm getting into it now.

Kenn
23-Jul-07, 01:30
"Winning" by Sir Clive Woodward..can't put the the book down.

htwood
23-Jul-07, 01:55
Absurdistan by Gary Shteyngart, a tragicomedy of foreign relations. Hilarious and pathetic at the same time.

sweetpea
07-Aug-07, 15:40
I'm reading Pride and Predjudice again because I bought a paperback from Tesco, sorry can't remember the name, but it was a modern day romance based on Mr Darcy, so thought I'd revisit the original.

Anne x
07-Aug-07, 17:00
Ash

how you getting on with the devil wears prada ?

have it here in my bookcase

some people say film was better

Ax:(:)

catnip
09-Aug-07, 23:13
I am reading the Playground Mafia by Sarah Tucker, nearly at the end and it is a very lightsome book, a bit like books by Chris Manby.:Razz

Lolabelle
10-Aug-07, 13:00
Having finished the last Harry Potter, I decided to start the whole series again. So I am up to the fourth book. And loving it. :Razz

Kenn
10-Aug-07, 22:23
" The rise and fall of Athens,"Penguin classics, got caught by the idea that Athens was not quite so democratic as I was lead to believe at school so now doing some research on the matter.

Ash
11-Aug-07, 10:47
Ash

how you getting on with the devil wears prada ?

have it here in my bookcase

some people say film was better

Ax:(:)

not read that much of it been busy, so hopefully get stuck in soon!

corgiman
11-Aug-07, 11:21
Having finished the last Harry Potter, I decided to start the whole series again. So I am up to the fourth book. And loving it. :Razz
the wife is doing the same :lol: