PDA

View Full Version : I've Read HP7 *CONTAINTS HUGE SPOILERS!!!!!!*

Mr_Me19
21-Jul-07, 14:55
Anyone else read the whole book already? I wanna discuss somethings with others... Lol.

I advise anyone who doesnt want to know what happens to stop reading now!!

That should stop people reading.... Lol.

Jeemag_USA
21-Jul-07, 15:02
Surely all these threads on Harry Potter should be in the Literature section no?

I have never read one single boopk, but have watched all the movies, can't imagine getting excited about the book but the films were not bad. I assume this current book is not the current film??

Mr_Me19
21-Jul-07, 15:09
Book yes. Not the films. They are something to keep you amused. No match on the books at all. :lol:

clover
21-Jul-07, 16:16
iv just finished it and OMG. it is so good

2051donna
21-Jul-07, 16:19
Will sum1 tell me who dies? Either PM me

clover
21-Jul-07, 16:21
right well those who die are hedwig, mad eye moondy, dobby, snape, lupin tonks, fred and voldemort might be more cant remember

Mr_Me19
21-Jul-07, 16:22
It also mentions 50 more die at the battle of Hogwarts. Oh! And Scrimgeour too!

quirbal
21-Jul-07, 19:24
Why read the book when you can watch the film?:)

johno
21-Jul-07, 20:03
right well those who die are hedwig, mad eye moondy, dobby, snape, lupin tonks, fred and voldemort might be more cant remember
christ almighty must be a massacre, lol [lol]

NickInTheNorth
21-Jul-07, 23:02
think you missed one pretty significant other!!!!

Mr_Me19
22-Jul-07, 20:04
Who? lol. I think thats everyone? I mentioned Scrimgeour above....

crashbandicoot1979
22-Jul-07, 20:08
I can't think who you've missed, Mr_Me19 :confused

I always knew that Snape would turn out to be a good guy!

Finished the book about midnight, went to bed, then woke about 3 wondering how on earth Neville managed to get the sword. Did I miss something???

Oh yeah and what was the thing under the chair meant to be/signify? When Harry was talking to Dumbledore.

Mr_Me19
22-Jul-07, 22:02
My problem is that I have some gaps as I had a certain family member breathing down my neck waiting for me to finish so they could read. I had to read as fast as I could. Once they are done I will give it another go.

Edit: Was the other person Wormtail?