PDA

View Full Version : I'm BACK .....!!!

anneoctober
20-Jul-07, 01:43
Am back from my family wedding in New Jersey . Hottest day 95F C , -Coldest 86 F ,evenings 73 -78 F. Absolutely fabulous. How cool & soothing is the Caithness wind.....?!! jetlag setting in, see you all over weekend :eek::eek:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......................

canuck
20-Jul-07, 01:47
Oh, yes, it has been very warm on the Atlantic side of North America. I am glad you survived. I hope that you delag yourself in a comfortable manner.

Lolabelle
20-Jul-07, 12:30
Welcome back Anneoctober, sound like you had a nice warm time. :cool:

laguna2
20-Jul-07, 12:58
Welcome home - hope you have brought some of the good weather home with you - we could do with it!

helenwyler
20-Jul-07, 13:15
Welcome back anneoctober - enjoy your sleep!

DarkAngel
20-Jul-07, 13:23
Welcome back...Glad you have fab weather...THe weather here aint been the greatest...Today aint too bad tho!!!

anneoctober
20-Jul-07, 20:40
Am totally refreshed, but still as daft as ever! Managed a trip into New York, had a boat trip round Liberty Island (?) Passed where the Twin Towers were situated - that gave us all food for thought. The buildings are closer together than you may think, how more people did n't die, is a miracle.
Sorry I could n't bring home some of the lovely sunshine - but these immigration people.......[lol]

karia
20-Jul-07, 21:13
Hi anneoctober,

Good to have you back!:)

Karia

floyed
21-Jul-07, 15:22
Glad you had a nice time, hopefully you have taken the nice weather home with you :D

nannydip
21-Jul-07, 18:45
Hi anneoctober

Nice to have you back and to hear you have had great time:D