PDA

View Full Version : frozen mice

wicker
08-Jul-05, 13:21
hi, weird post i know but does anyone know of any companys that deliver frozen mice up this way and they will still be frozen when arrive, its not for me its for a friend with a snake

Jennie
08-Jul-05, 18:52
Im not to sure if there is anyone who delivers up here. My mum has asked the pet shops, but none of them do. If you do find someone let us know!
We have to get our Mice from Inverness.

jamieS
08-Jul-05, 19:28
There is a guy in castletown that breeds mice and rats. His name is James Annal - 01847821087

Mad Martigan
08-Jul-05, 19:33
Not sure if this will be of use or not....
but I believe the Falconers at Dunrobin Castle order frozen chicks to feed their Hawks etc.

If chicks can be fed to snakes the they can be contacted at falconry@highlandescape.com
If not they might know of someone who could help you out.

Good Luck :)

Mad Martigan
08-Jul-05, 19:35
or you could try www.frozendirect.com/shop/home.php

Cheers :D

fudge100
08-Jul-05, 23:10
there is a company based in essex called wild word supplies i myself have had mice deliverd straight to my door the quality is excellent the delivery cost is only about 4 pounds any where in the uk and the service is second to none if you are interested try giving them a call on 0845 6341111i

cezzy1234
10-Jul-05, 21:36
try poultney garden center it verry good with small aniomals and might be able to help you

mareng
11-Jul-05, 05:54
hi, weird post i know but does anyone know of any companys that deliver frozen mice up this way and they will still be frozen when arrive, its not for me its for a friend with a snake

I must take more care in reading these posts - I thought you were looking for suppliers of "frozen mince" :eek:

I was most of the way down the thread before realising my error. :D