PDA

View Full Version : stunt show

wicker
08-Jul-05, 08:55
hi does anyone know if there is any truth in rumour that the stunt show tonight in wick has been cancelled

laguna2
08-Jul-05, 09:16
There was an announcement the other night on Caithness FM saying that these rumours were being spread, but that they weren't true and the stunt show IS on tonight.

I certainly intend to go, sounds really good.

scorrie
08-Jul-05, 09:18
hi does anyone know if there is any truth in rumour that the stunt show tonight in wick has been cancelled

According to the website the rumours are not true and the shows are not cancelled.

wicker
08-Jul-05, 09:38
ah phew cheers for that people, should be a good event something different anyway

bobbyjoeufb
08-Jul-05, 09:54
I was in a shop yesterday and the lady advised that someone had came in and asked for the poster back saying that the event has been cancelled due to health and safety fears.

Mr P Cannop
08-Jul-05, 10:50
i have just seen them passing though Brora on their way up to Caithness

jambo
08-Jul-05, 13:19
Just spoke to one of the truck drivers. Show not cancelled he seemed to think that the Circus is taking down the posters in order to wipe out the opposition.

Should be a good show. They are setting up just now in the County Show Fileds above the Circus.

Saltire
08-Jul-05, 14:49
Hi, Ive just been down there and they are setting up. To lay this to rest, anyone with questions contact Council Legal Services at 607790. The show is definitely ON!

Saltire

Fran
09-Jul-05, 02:38
:D Wasnt it great.....especially the poor man flying out of the rocket, i wonder how they do that!!

BazzaG
09-Jul-05, 22:45
Does anyone know if they are coming back up to sunny caithness?

Alli
10-Jul-05, 15:12
I thought the show was ok, but my son on the other hand, thought it was brilliant. My only concern was that I never heard any announcements about health & safety with regards to the fire etc. Overall a not to bad show but a bit pricey, one woman beside me had three boys to pay for and herself!

teddybear1873
10-Jul-05, 19:33
yeah i think the 8 quid was just the limit, any dearer and i think there would have been moans an groans