PDA

View Full Version : Gone but not forgotten

Ash
19-Jul-07, 09:26
http://news.sky.com/skynews/picture_gallery/picture_gallery/0,,70141-1271560-1,00.html

whilst checking the news on sky i came across this.... cant believe the amount of chidren gone missing!:~(

BRIE
19-Jul-07, 10:32
why arent these children on the news when theyve gone missing?? Is it because theyve run away from home?. The majority of the children missing are from London! How scary that you can just dissappear.

Ash
19-Jul-07, 10:33
why arent these children on the news when theyve gone missing?? Is it because theyve run away from home?. The majority of the children missing are from London! How scary that you can just dissappear.

Brie i totally agree.. it saddens me and is such a scary thought, and i know that there is no news off wee maddie but she isnt in the news anymore

sweetpea
19-Jul-07, 10:41
There's a national database of kids who have been taken out of schools and not registered at another one, this happens all the time, like the wee lassie Danielle Reid who was found in the Caledonian Canal. If you know of people who move about a lot and think they have kids not at schools then they should be reported too.
As the article says a lot of them will be reunited within hours but there's still a lot of kids who are never heard of again. I personally believe the slave trade and kids stolen to order is what's happening.

Lolabelle
19-Jul-07, 11:02
The amount of kids missing and disappearing is astonishing. But the majority of the kids in that article are in their teens, and to me that looks like runnaways, not that it makes it any easier on family and friends.